1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - Preparing Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) for Injection?

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by dyingtomorrow, Oct 27, 2009.

1. dyingtomorrow

dyingtomorrow Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has a Focalin XR prescription (dexmethylphenidate) and has decided to make an effort to IV it for the sake of furthering Drug Abuse Sciences. SWIM knows the dangers of injecting pills and all of that, so no need to remind him. SWIM has heard generally positive comments about injecting Ritalin (methylphenidate), and figures that the increased effectiveness/potency of the "dex" could make it something worth injecting.

Apparently Focalin XR uses the "SODAS" system which a couple other extended release ADHD medications use. SWIM tried searching the site for a way to defeat this but didn't find anything specific.

SWIM was considering perhaps leaving one in water for 12 hours to "leech" the dexmethylphenidate, or something along those lines, but if someone knows a faster, easier, or safer preparation, SWIM would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

2. gmeziscool2354

gmeziscool2354 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    was this experiment ever tried?

3. Zgill1990

Zgill1990 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male
    swim has found a good way to seperate the instant release beads from the extended release beads in focalin xr even though swim would never inject the stuff. if u take a shot glass with water in it and gently pour the beads into the water the instant release release beads will fall to the bottom while the extended release beads will just float. the extended release beads will not dissolve in the water but within 1 minute the instant release beads will dissolve. so all u got to do is wait for the instant release beads to dissolve and then strain out the extended release beads and extract the powder (just drying out the water on a plate will do the trick) and there u go u have instant release dexmethylphenidate powder enjoy :snort:

Hope this helps sombody. :vibes:

4. Chronicle

Chronicle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from Texas, U.S.A.
    i saw your post on injecting focalin xr great post! i just want to know how much water to use and how do you use in the shot glass.

5. siccmade01

siccmade01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    I STRONGLY suggest against using it in this manner. Nothing wrong with the intervenes use as long as you are clean and smart about it Dun Crystal plenty times that way an H as well. To be honest the high will never last as long with any drug this way and will only put your tolerance at its peak making it hard to get a buzz any other way. Recommend breaking down in water and drinking it after 1 tp baking soda 30 to 1hr before amphetamines/meth it increases bioavailability/ amount of drug absorbed by decreasing body acids. Trust me it works do another when u start coming dwn to will activate anything left in stomach make sure the soda is completely dissolved. Or plunging it in the backdoor. Method 2 ya shity will not regret the high though Have only dun with crystal an Adderall works fast long an strong as fare a bioavailability rectal is 2nd highest. Qwick easy instructions send me message tell ya all bout it.

To answear your Q The amount of water used to dissolve your product will have effect on rush followed by injection but use enough you dnt want to blast some thick chunky shit,