Preparing powders for rectal dosing

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by rackme, Jul 9, 2005.

1. rackme

rackme Newbie

Reputation Points:
    82 y/o
    bootie bumps and is it workable and safe[​IMG]

2. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm....let me get this straight. You want to put yizzle up your ass?[​IMG]?!?

Give it a shot, and tell us how that goes. I avoid having any
    kind of a white substance in or around my cornhole, but to each his own.

3. rackme

rackme Newbie

Reputation Points:
    82 y/o
    I would like to know if coke powder can be mad up int a bootie bump so you dont have to snort it or are there other waystp take it

thanks

[​IMG]

4. GreyApple

GreyApple Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Um I heard that you can administer MDMA this way but never heard It used for cocaineI guess if it worked for X it might work for D.

5. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would say no, your ass would go numb but i dont think the high would be there, maybe a lil but not much

A good way to test would be too rub it on your tongue and gums and see if you get high or if they just go numb, becuase both your anus and mouth are made up of sensitive skin

6. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i doubt we'll b elucky enough to get a comment from some one with
    firs thand experience on this issue so i'll throw in my two cents.

when people do 'nummies' (applying coke to teeth, gums or tongue) it is
    typically a very small amount of coke. so they get little to no high
    due to sublingual absorbtion of coke. HOWEVER, if you were plugging and
    going for a coke high, you could plug say a nasal dose and then i think
    you would probably get a buzz. whether it would be stronger, weaker or
    the same as a nasal dose i really cant say. i beleive rectal doses tend
    to be longer lasting and less intense than insufflated doses for most
    drugs, so use that as a guide.

all that said, you still need an effective, safe vessel to plug with.

two options here. dissolve coke in warm water in syringe without
    needle, insert, squirt and attempt to hold or perhaps encapsulate in an
    empty gelcap?

all in all i'd say this would be.... more unpleasantness and trouble
    than it would be worth. E is one thing, it's prettyt expensive and
    should last at least 4 hours. now coke... that should wear off mush
    quicker... do you really want to be redosing several times in a night
    using this method? i doubt it.

EDit: one last consideration. You know how sometimes your nose gets
    dried out, bloody, gets sores and such after some coke use? imagine
    that in your rectum! that'll sure ruin your day.

edit number 2: i found this little snippet .

SUPPOSITORY

Alcohol coca extract 1 gCocoa Butter 4 gTo relive the pain of anal fissures

and hemorrhoids

this was apparently available back when cocaine was precribed by
    doctors and sold in OTC remedies. whether or not it's 'safe' much less
    practical is still quite up in the air

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
  7. rackme

rackme Newbie

Reputation Points:
    82 y/o
    Thank you I have used it snorting and never seemed to get a real good high. and no connections. so this is why i was asking. thanks

Bob

8. Amphetamientjes

Amphetamientjes Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I had to put abbout half a Gramm in my mouth once becouse it was wet.

Accept the fact that I had totally NO feeling there for abbout 10 min
    there was verry little hight, so I dont think the anal thing works...

9. Satman

Satman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It will make your ASS blead alot,Don't do it!

10. XtC-GeTLooSe

XtC-GeTLooSe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    NO!~~~~!

It would burn lik fuck untill trhe numbing affect and then where would you be?? cocaineless and A Numb ass with no high hahaha

11. doppey

doppey Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I read in a thread on hemmeroids and opiates that cocaine will cause the blood vessels in your ass to dialate and therefore too much would cause bleeding.

Peace

12. roy383

roy383 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ok,me and a friend were really funcking high 1 day,and we really wanted to booty bump coke...I was the chemist,so after a futile search on google for correct dosages,I mixed up:
    30ml Smooth & Slick Lubricant
    1g Columbian powder (no additives)

Mix well,then administer with 1 of those turkey basting syringes.(minus the long-ass needle,of course)

I then proceeded to stick it halfway up my ass,then got about half of it.After about 30 minutes,I felt nothing,so the other half went...Again,not really anything noteworthy..Btw,we both are regular meth users,and coke never really did much for us...Oh, I know what everybodys thinking,but no,we both are straight...Although when we smoke and smoke,all kinds of fucked up sexual games can happen between us..I mean, I've sucked his dick,and done a bunch of things,but it really was simply the crystal,because when I'm not high,I don't get those feelings..Anyways,also tried 20ml GHb along with .7g meth in a booty bump,now that just gave me an incredible urge to have a dick in my ass! He ended up cummin inside very fast,now that I got pissed,and didnt like no matter how high I was..Seems as if the g/meth also did something to his dick too..

13. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thank you VERY much!

after that very pleasant read, I will officially be never ever ever speaking (much less posting) about anything anal ever again.

ever again.

14. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    That's kinda hawt. Like, really hot.

I'm sorry, it just is. :b

15. NameitImaddicted

NameitImaddicted Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I have visited this site many times, and always found it to be useful to others who were seeking information. Yesterday, I was motivated to join because of the lack of info on coke. I have talked to many addicts who have booty bumped different drugs, and say its the same as injecting. I don't know anyone who booty bumps coke. This is a very popular technique if you are an iv user avoiding track marks(big in Europe, if your investigating). If it is the same in terms of effect, the only safe answer is don't. I wish I knew somebody or had first hand knowledge on booty bumping coke. Do not listen to anyone on this. There are so many factors when shooting coke, and it is a very fine line between fun and fucked with this. Shooting coke is serious, and if booty bumping is same the only safe, responsible thing to tell you is please don't even dry. Serious shit, do not take it lightly.

16. foxtrot88methst

foxtrot88methst Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    When is safe after a booty bump to use the bathroom?

17. elperuano

elperuano Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Who the hell are the pioneers of this????

18. augustaB

augustaB Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Depends at least in part on which drug you are using.
    I plug mdma and as far as I can work out the entire dose is absorbed within 15 minutes.
    Mdma is extremely soluble in water. If your mdma is dissolved in water and you squirt it inside of you (obviously a small quantity like 80 ml) it will be absorbed in minutes. Some other drugs do not dissolve so readily in water of course. So it's a matter of experience really.

19. Dimethylysergicalyblessed

Dimethylysergicalyblessed Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    So coming into a good supply of very clean cocaine, and becoming semi addicted. The nasal route over time became usual and boring I guess, also less effective than other routes I figured. Oral is obviously a waste, and I know needles would ruin my life as I like my drugs enough when they're not directly shot into my blood stream. So I figured plugging would be worth a try.

It is in my opinion the best route though obviously not in social settings, it hits harder and for a longer period of time. A little chunk (size of a couple lines) gave me a feeling of absolute euphoria that was never matched nasally, my heart would start giving me issues nasally before the pleasure given plugged could be reached.

Ended up realizing at that point I might as well be shoving a needle in my veins and quit altogether when the supply ran out.

But for the specifics of the easiest method...

fill up the bigger half of a "00" gelatin capsule with your product(start with a small amount, a lines worth or so), get it and the upper portion of your finger lubed, and get it about an inch in. you keep your finger tip on the top of the capsules as if it were the cap of the capsule to keep the powder in and gently push your way in. You will probably find this uncomfortable because assholes are pretty goddamn tight, though I found this way to work better than diluting the product into water and using a oral syringe.

The diluted water thing didn't work very consistently, even though it should considering surface area etc.

All things considering it's a more dangerous route than nasal probably, cocaine is very caustic to membranes of the body pure, let alone whatever cuts are in it and how they'll react rectally. And I don't know how rejuvenating our anal areas are but I know my nose heals up really quickly. Also way easier to overdose, which is very uncomfortable to say the least, cocaine almost killed me a couple of times in the shortish period I kept it around.

So in short, if you find yourself at a point where other routes seem more effective and therefore obviously the smarter choice, do it on seldom occasion and realize you're on the route to the needle.

But yeah, I really wouldn't mind some cocaine up my ass right now. And I really hate the idea of anything going into my ass.

very similar to nasal in the sense that you'd only get that unimaginable euphoria for a good solid 10 minutes that slows down over an hours period, but a lot stronger and a little longer. Also felt cleaner and calmer.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  20. Casual in SW

Casual in SW Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've bumped meth a couple of times... It's VERY efficient... doesn't take as much as snorting it, but noticed the dope-dick effect was more pronounced. Couldn't get hard to save my life for hours afterwards.