Prescription GHB

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Jetset, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Jetset

Jetset Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Has anyone been able to get their doctor to perscribe Xyrem, legal GHB?

It seems that they have made it very hard to get a persription for it. The doctor has to call it in to ONE central pharmacy and it then gets shipped to you directly from there. Sounds like it will be hard to get a script for this
    <SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

2. GNCSUX

GNCSUX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ALmost impossible .. your better off getting it from a local source in your area ..

3. Jetset

Jetset Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good luck I guess, I was told to go hang out with some muscle heads and or some gay guys, they are the ones who usually have some. So one way I go and I get my ass beat the next way I go I get my ass f45k. I lose both ways

4. Dork88

Dork88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol! why would gay guys have it?

5. Jetset

Jetset Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A friend at work said thats who he used to get his off of. I have alos seen some doc. movie that the guys al used that and x, a few were doing coke. I guess they like to party to.

6. DJLink

DJLink Newbie

Reputation Points:
    To be poerscribed xyrem(rxGHB) you need to be first diagonosed with narcolepsy. This is not an easy task.

Most people with narcolepsy are not diagnosed until 10-15 years after the first symptoms appear. The reason for this lag-time is due to the subtle onset of the symptoms. In addition, the public is largely unfamiliar with narcolepsy as are many health professionals, thus many do not seek professional help right away.
    No major symptom of narcolepsy is exclusive to the disorder. EDS (excessive daytime sleepiness) can result from a multitude of medical conditions including, Sleep Apnea and Chronic illnesses such as congestive heart failure and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as mood disorders such as depression. All affect normal sleep patterns. Sleep may also be affected by consumption of caffeine, alchohol and nicotine. There fore symptoms alone are not basis for diagnosis.

A battery of specialized tests, performed in sleep disorder clinics are required before diagnosis can be determined. Two tests in particular are considered essential in diagnosing narcolepsy. The polysomnogram (PSG) and the mutiple sleep latency test (MSLT)

PSG - Polysomnogram

This test is done overnight. Mutiple measrments are taken while the patient sleeps. Abnormalities in the sleep cycle are documented. It records heart and respiratory rates, electrical activity in the brain (EEG) electroencephalography, and nerve activities in the muscles (EMG) electromyography. The PSG test reveals whether REM sleep occurs abnormally throughout the sleep cycle and rules out the possibility that the person's symptoms stem from another medical condition.

MSLT - Multiple Sleep Latency Test

This test is performed during the day. It tests a person's tendancy to fall asleep and whether REM sleep intrudes inappropriately throughout waking hours. During this test, short naps are scheduled, usually 4 or 5 naps apporximately 2 hours apart. This is done to see how long it takes for the patient to fall asleep. Normal sleep latency lasts about 10 minutes or longer. Latency periods of 5 minutes or less is suggestive of narcolepsy. During this test, heart and respiritory rates are also measured, as well as nerve and muscle activity. REM episodes are recorded through EEG readings. If the patient enter REM sleep immediately or within a few minutes of sleep onset during at least 2 of the naps, it is usually considered a positive indication of Narcolepsy.

If you get diagnosed from a sleep clinic, you will still have a tough time finding at first findingdoctor who is experienced in narcolepsy. But once you find one thatis experienced, Xyrem has shown to beone ofthe best treatments of serious narcolepsy.

Good Luck.

7. joevette

joevette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wow, I don't think you'll be able to fake narcolepsy. Better just get it off the street.

8. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't know if there is any truth to this, but I read on another board of someone going to Mexico to find Xyrem. After visiting several farmacia's one was able to make some phone calls. This person was said that Xyrem was much more salty and potent than homemade GHB.

9. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    Here in Italy there's a products called Alcover, (ghb)... it is used to cure alchool addiction [​IMG], but it's really hard to obtain a prescription...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    TO HAVE aLCOVER use a fake medical prescription

11. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    it's dangerous, because you need a special prescription as for morphine for example....

12. sauvage

sauvage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can get it in France too for alcoholism. It helps stop the DTs but I think its the injectable form they use.

13. hogg

hogg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DO NOT MESS WITH GHB.

Out of all the controlled substances in the world...ghb has got to be the worst. I was in Miami last week and at an after party there were a bunch of kids doing G. Later that night I saw one of them on the street corner randomly in south beach. He was sitting indian style and sweating profusley. I recognized him and asked what was wrong.... he couldn't say anything due to the fact that he was uncontrollably vomiting NON-STOP. @ this point it was nothing but bile...but it didn't look even remotly fun. Stick to the fun stuff... why risk being that "guy" on the street corner vommiting and sweating. Oh because G is fun?.... get drunk. At least you know why your throwing up then.

14. sauvage

sauvage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    GHB is just like any other drug ie some folk can handle it and some folk can't. Anyway how do you know that the kid hadn't been drinking as well - not a recomended combo.

15. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That kid was probably doing GBL, I've never vomited on GHB only GBL.

GHB is very safe compared to GBL, An OD of GHB will send you searching
    for a comfy place to sleep it off, GBL will just drop you and you'll
    wake up vomiting and delirious.

Anyone who has done powdered GHB and GBL will confirm this.

16. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    as a diagnosed narcoleptic, I will tell you that it is still almost imposible to be prescribed xyrem even with a narcolepsy diagnosis. and this is coming from somebody who is regularly prescribed 80mg oxy's, 100mg morphine sulfates, 10mg NORCO's (vicodins), and throws away scripts to xanax and valume reguarly.

in swim's opinion, you may have an easier time getting federally prescribed shwag weed joints. (what ... there's like 7 u.s. citizens that have federally recognized marijuana scripts?) I'm exagerating a bit, i'm sure there's more people with xyrem scripts then there are scripts for federal weed, but i'm sure there's not many more.

17. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    ghb is more widly avalible on gay club sceans because gay guys like to party and fuck and g is good for partying and beter for fucking it makes you horney and be able to fuck for hrs without cumming also it gives slight pain relif for all those who practice byting the pilow.

18. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think Hogg is a cop. look at all his posts.

19. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.K.
    it's neccesary to mention the negative side effects.

a member from another board just died from a gbl intoxication a month ago and there were plenty of gbl-induced hospitalisations.

gbl/ghb are relatively dangerous substances with a little therapeutical index. and no, i'm not a cop. ;)

20. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points: