Prevent Nausea...

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by umich, Jan 14, 2006.

1. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Does anybody have any suggestions on how to prevent the typical nausea? Lately, I have been feeling great and all of a sudden the nausea creeps in and starts to bother SWIM. Next thing you know SWIM's got the nods and is useless. I recently starting snorting Oc's and thinks this may be the reason why. However, I have gotten nausea in the past from ingesting it as well. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

1. 4/5,
      good question
      Oct 3, 2010
  2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    pepto bismouth works very well for the nausea you are having. You can take 2 doses every hour for about 4 hours. The bottle says you shouldn't take more than 8 doses, but you can probably get away with taking more if needed. It can be somewhat hard on the stomach, but most people should be fine unless they have ulcers, are known to have stomach bleeds, shit blood, ect.

Laying down can also help calm the nausea quite a bit. Turn down all music, TV's, ect. I find that loud noise can actually intensify the nausea. Also, try turning off the lights. I find that excessive light can intensify the nausea. This may sound weird, but it works for swim.

3. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    In my opinion what I am describing are signs of mild overdosage. I think I should maybe take a little less next time. Usually when people complain about the things swim mentioned they think they should take less the next time. Don't worry though swim's body will rapidly develop a tolerance. In no time at all I will need it if he's not careful. And larger and larger doses are needed. I say take the smallest amount needed for a nice buzz and leave it at that, like say 20mg. I know a swim who can rail an 80 and it don't do shit!

4. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    the only way to prevent nausea is to became really addicted to opiates.

5. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    youve never seen a dope addict throw up? It doent matter how addicted you are if you have enough you will puke, and its not a mild over doseage* its just an opiate

6. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    in my experience since I became a little addicted to opiate I stopped throwing up or having nausea...
    Throwing up is a sign that you are carrying it too far...
    It's always a good idea to have light meals before.
    Anyway i remember that sometimes i was so sick that i was unable to drink tap water without puke.
    Now i can eat a pork chop without having nausea.
    Another good idea is to have bucket near the bed ^_^.

7. MORPHEUS IV

MORPHEUS IV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    WRONG WRONG WRONG!! There are several anti-nausia meds that you can take and get from your doctor. One of the best is Phenergan. Phenergan is mixed with Demerol all the time in the hospital to stop nausia. Mepergan is basically Demerol and Phenergan, with a few inert ingrediants.

8. MORPHEUS IV

MORPHEUS IV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am surprised at some of the answers I am seeing here, but SWIM guesses that there are a lot of novices here, which is quite alright. But it would be nice if they would listen and learn and not give info that is incorrect, ya think?? Anyway, I had arelative who died from cancer, and there are quite a few anti-nausia meds out there, just have to find one that is available.