Comedown - Preventing DXM Hangovers?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Metalhead, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I am tripping again tonight and wondering if he should do anything diffrent so he dosent feel like shit all the next day. Maybe eating something or drinking more fluid. I want to not have tomrrow be shitty, but swim just took 32 gels. Just wondering

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Some people have good hangovers or an "afterglow" and some people report bad hangovers, some people report it changes. I dont know if there is anything you can physically do to prevent a bad one. SWIM always had good ones..

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well what would you describe as a good hangover Bc?

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    a good hang over how does SWIM describe it??:

Usually on a day that I would have a "DXM Hangover" he'd feel like he was moving faster, that he could do more... It was almost like a trip, but at the same time I found that he starts to sweat a little faster.

But the most pleasurable part of this, is when smoking pot. If on a good afterglow, then the simple hitting of a piece a few times will put u up into orbit. I have personally smoked 8-9 hrs after ending a DXM trip (going to bed) and waking up with an after glow. When smoking he was high as a kite.

Personally I have not had one bad DXM afterglow to this date. But to get the best afterglow, 1 small bottle of Dsylum, and 10-20 robogels... ENJOY!

Muirner

5. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I had abad trip about a week ago that made him feel like shit for like 2 days. like his skin was crawling. tired but couldn't sleep. thought "i have to remember never to do this again" but he will probably do it again.

6. stuckmojo

stuckmojo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Never had a bad day after hangover i usually just feel really good the next day.

7. I Hate Windows

I Hate Windows Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can try and take a multi vitamin and see if that helps you