1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - Problems preparing injectable subutex solution

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by Swing, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Swing

Swing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Since subutex can't be cooked swim crushes up the pill in a spoon and adds water and mixes it up for around 2 subs. Now he has to add plenty of extra water cuz when you add cotton you'll only suck up some of the water you put in. Swim has also tried it on 1 pill per spoon x 3 and combined them for 24mg of bupe but when injected he didn't get high (it might have been cuz he used heroin in the morning but he did the bupe in the evening). Another method swim uses is to crush and mix the pills and pour it into a syringe with cotton to filter out a pure clean water to shoot. Swim is really wondering if there is something he can do better to get the most out of these pills because he knows if he had the same mg in an ampule he'd probably totally quit doing H.

2. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Just don't. There are MANY, MANY threads on injecting tablets. Even though buprenorphine tablets fizz and dissolve easily in water. Doesn't mean its not going to soldify in SWIY's blood. Infact I think Subutex (buprenorphine) was designed to stop IV abuse.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  3. award11

award11 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't think there is much value in shooting up a subutex is there ? I mean, no more value than taking it sublingually being that it has a ceiling effect.. I may be wrong though...

4. frankz81

frankz81 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    swim shoots up subutex and when other opiate levels are very low, like no other opiates for 2 weeks, swim will get very high on shooting 8mgs of subs.
    swim uses a spoon for an 8mg, sometimes adding an extra 2mg, cold water and crushes it til its dissolved. a little cotton and suck up, add a little extra water and suck that up too. thats called a wash, and will have a little left in it but not much, cost most of the bupe will be dissolved in the liquid already in the rig.

5. Bupe8mg

Bupe8mg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think you are doing too much at once, I tried sucking up a half a 8 mg pill and was there for ever, Try a quarter or less at a time.