Addiction - Propylhexadrine user in search of alternative

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by asplinteredfawn, Aug 17, 2009.

1. asplinteredfawn

asplinteredfawn Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hello, people... My doctor is a pain in the ass and wont give SWIM more than 40mg of ritalin a day so SWIM suppliment that with benzedrex inhailers. They are getting too expensive, so I tried and tried to find a source on the internet for a bulk supplier to no avail. So, I was thinking maybe someone out in the fourm vaccum would know of a substance thats more euphoric and pleasant or simply just replace My old 120mg d-amphetamine(10mg dextrostat) daily habit.

2. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    You'll need to UTFSE for more info but 4-FMP (4-fluoroamphetamine) MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone) seemed to have been spoken well of on here.

3. King_Bee

King_Bee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Pretty much 4-FMP and MDPV are the only ones worth mentioning. I recommend MDPV over 4-FMP if You can afford it.

I agree with your doc in not prescribing it to You (obviously, someone who would want that must have beyond severe ADD/ADHD or is not using them as intended). Doctors are without a doubt the biggest drug dealers.....

4. Codehead

Codehead Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    AW: Propylhexadrine user in search of alternative

You must be kidding me. Stop using if you are addicted, feeding your addiction with research-chemicals is stupid.

5. msimm

msimm Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o from U.S.A.
    Swim seconds the stop using if suggestion. I had Methylphenidate habit himself some years ago and swim experienced the addictive mental game playing issues he'd only ever experienced before trying to quit smoking (strong urge to get/take more that caused swim to make wilder and wilder 'logical' reasons why he should take more). Eventually even the high stopped coming with Ritalin and with the ongoing increase in doses I was left with increasingly negative side effects (mostly heart related and quite frightening/unpleasant) until he finally quit.

Addiction can be a real complication with Ritalin, particularly with mis/over use.

Of course if it's not/hasn't been the high but actually therapeutic use you might talk to your doctor about trying an alternative medication. Maybe Ritalin simply isn't right for you and you can still try things like Dexedrine, Adderall, Strattera or even extended release formulations like Focalin. The idea being that for therapeutic use you want use the medication you can benefit from on the lowest dose possible, since all these drugs have increasingly negative effects with higher dosage.

6. bLuE

bLuE

Reputation Points:
    it is said dMAA is apparently a good substitute, however addiction is serious and You should stop using to get healthy. stimulants take theyre toll on the body and feeding youself more wont do any good.

7. bLuE

bLuE

Reputation Points:
    4-fmp is quite expensive the only place I has ever seen.