1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Propylhexedrine drug testing?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by whocaresdude91, Sep 13, 2011.

1. whocaresdude91

whocaresdude91 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Virginia, U.S.A.
    SWIM took Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex Inhaler active ingrediant) today and unfortunately has a drug test in exactly one week (I know SWIM is stupid). Does Propylhexedrine come up on a drug test? Does it come up as a false positive. What can SWIM do to rid his system of this god forsaken substance?

Thanks for the help guys!

2. UncleRuckus

UncleRuckus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from California, U.S.A.
    I've been wondering the same thing, according to some other sources, if you get it tested at a legit lab, it won't show positive but if it's a home test (dipstick) then it might. Subscribing!

3. Khonga

Khonga Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM recently took a home drug test 1 day after using benzedrex and only came up with marijuana. SWIM has heard that it's possible to show up as meth but he hasn't heard of it actually happening to someone so he thinks it is very unlikely. Furthermore, if SWIM were in a situation in which it did show up, he would say something along the lines of "Well I have been taking some decongestants for a cold recently, I've heard those can cause false positives and I can assure you I'm not using methamphetamine so I would like the test to be sent to a lab for GC/MS testing."