1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Pseudoephedrine

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Freedom of Mind, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Freedom of Mind

Freedom of Mind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone know if taking abunch will have any recreational value. Or something simple I can do to give good uses. I dont want to go through all the trouble of making meth or anything like that.

2. Thing

Thing

Reputation Points:
    What ? taking many psychedelics at the same time ? hehe looks crazy, but also unnecessary and maybe dangerous.

But i dont think you are talking about this, sorry i dont understand.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I know you can take pure ephedrine HCl recreationally. Unfortunately since they began adding guifenisen to Mini-thins I haven't been able to find any. Pure ephedra HCl gives kind of a cheap meth buzz. The mental side doesn't seem as clear though. Too much guifenisen will make you gag and want to puke, but I guess it prevents OD's.

VB

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Pseudoephedrine is nice for recreational use. It doesn't effect blood pressure and the intensity of your heartbeat as much as ephedrine does. It is more euphoric too.

5. lizard

lizard

Reputation Points:
    its a component to producing meth. i doubt it would be worth your time to try to get a buzz from it. just go find the finished product.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Yes, it is a nice compound. Do not take to much as it can get you to speedy. 50-100 mg is good.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    coricidan cough and cold

8. Mellow_natts

Mellow_natts

Reputation Points:
    Triple Cs are no good.

9. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails

Reputation Points:
    it can be dangerous when mixing with dxm however. we used to call that shit heart attack in a bottle...

10. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Im an idiot when it comes to speedy drugs plain and simple but i read somewhere you can use Pseudoephedrine recreationally. Is this true? I have pills with 240mg of Pseudoe and am trying to find out how much to take for a speedy *High* or whatever you want to call it. I hear the OD 50 of Pseudoephedrine is like 660 mg/kg. What the hell does that mean? How much would it be for someone that weighed 130? Anyones hope someone can answer some of my stupid questions, it'd help me out alot if anyoen could answer these ASAP.

11. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    I just went and got 24 hour sudafed pills with 240 mg psudeo as the only ingredient, should i take just one pill to get a speed buzz or go for 2?

12. soundphaRm

soundphaRm

Reputation Points:
    On the contrary, too much pseudoephedrine will can raise blood pressure significantly. Like someone else said, if you want to speed, get speed. Pseudoephedrine is not euphoric by any means, and taking too much of it can be life-threatening...Don't bother.

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    did you ever try pseudoephedrine? I did numerous times, and I surely consider it euphoric. Your right about blood pressure. Here in the Netherlands, herbal E's with pseudoephedrine in it, have been sold without any health problem, for a decade. The difference is the modus of use: occasional use of a high dose as a herbal E contrary to daily supplements.

14. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just tried snorting 60 mg of pseudoephedrine hcl. It did nothing but clear my nose. tothose of you who have found it to be euphoric or speedy. How did you take it and how much did you take?

15. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx

Reputation Points:
    How much should i take for my first time getting high on it?

16. KingOfDiamonds

KingOfDiamonds Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wouldnt know but y not use just ephedra or some caffeine?

17. The Kid

The Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'd just take a bunch of Sudafed, 8 pills will do the trick.

Edited by woodman

Please be cautious of posting (or when reading posts that contain) any information on dosage, ESPECIALLY when that dosage excedes the manufacturers instructions.

18. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    Sudafed "pills" come in a variety of options: 6-hour, 12-hour or 24-hour caplets.

Which of these "pills" were you referring to?

Also, if someone 1/2 your weight were to take that dosage, how would it affect them?

19. The Kid

The Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I meant that that's the dosage i've taken, I just realized how it could have been taken the wrong way. Sorry guys, I guess posting when I'm baked isn't the best idea. :)

20. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S.

Reputation Points:
    Okay, check it out. I have about 100 pseudoephedrine HCL30mg pills. Thats all they contain, noAPAP. I've been told that they're not as good as ephedrine, and it's obvious. So what are they good for?