Drug info - Psilocybe Azurescens vs. Psilocybe Cubensis

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Jonny8888, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Jonny8888

Jonny8888 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.K.
    I have done cubensis a few times but isnt sure about azurescens. I think he may have done them before, SWIM once did some mushrooms that were a lot stronger than usual and resulted in a very full on trip with some extreme giggle fits.

I was wondering what the high from Psilocybe Azurescens is like? How does it compare with cubensis?

2. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Psilocybe Azurescens and Psilocybe Cubensis

From what I tells me, the experience on Azurescens is more "serious." The hallucinations can have a more serious touch, more overwhelming.

Besides from that, I didn't tell more.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands

I do not concure. I have held a few parties with azurescens and people got far from serious. It was very funny. My friends and I felt a bit drunk & floaty. Visuals where intense. Some even went into cartoon world.
    As you might know Psilocybe azurescens is one of the most potent psilocybe mushrooms there is. So, there is quite a different potency than psilocybe cubensis has. 0.5 - 1 gram azurescens is sufficient. I find the character of azurescens very friendly.

4. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. Jonny8888

Jonny8888 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.K.

MM. mayb it was the strain I had then. It was sort of like acid, very giggly light sorta thing. Obviously not as strong and full on as acid, liek weaker more sociable acid with darker hallucinations