Experiences - Psilocybe Cubensis Experiences

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Alfa, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  2. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Zerabubus:

I just had my first time..i took 30 grams Mexican...

It was awe some :D

the first hour..i barely knew it was real..i thought i was dreaming or something.....but then it all started to make sence 'n stuff...i just started liying on my bed, and my brother and friend sit in my room (they took they same stuff) and it was realy cool..

I saw lots of colours and patterns everywhere..but it seemed that i was'nt as far as the others, cause my friend was looking at the tv, and he was watching the tour the france thing, and he suddenly actualy became one of those cyclers..kind of weird...I just saw lots of colours, felt a bit weird, i got a bit emotional cause first i got realy scared that something would happon to my brother (cause he's handicapt), but later on..i jusr realised that nothin was gonna happon..and then i became realy happy and i liked it alot, and will deffinetly use them again in the future...

Only strange thing is after i used it..i felt kinda empty..like i've been doing it for a week..and suddenly its just gone..:S

3. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    #1WeenFan:

Well, today I had a great trip, but it's contents were stupid, as you will soon see why.It all started at approximately 11:35am and initially at my house. People that came to evaluate the house were just leaving the house. So a friend and I went to split up some really old mushrooms(more than 5months but less than a year) in the kitchen. We each ate about the same amount I'm assuming we ate approximately 1.5 grams of P.Cubensis. Then we awaited the onset of a mushroom trip in my room while watching some episodes of The Kids in the Hall dvd set.
    It started to kick in around 12:00pm. At around 12:00pm we left the house for about 25 to 30 minutes. We walked around the neighborhood. I started talking to myself, well more of bouncing ideas off myself than conversing. Throughout the whole walk I started making weird noises(making a 'bop' sound then snapping my finger and making another noise from my mouth all with a 1 or 2 second duration).We came back to the house to relax and trip out on music. My friend was listening to a mix. I was listening to Ween Live in Chicago. I was so into the music that I picked up my bass and started playing to the music incoherently(I do not know how to play any songs from Ween, I dont know any songs period) and singing out loud. I felt so good to sing to the music. I felt every emotion that the singer intended in the music, I was so happy.
    Then my friend kind of scared me when he said that my dad was here, thankfully I held myself together and left my house without him noticing I was all mushed up. We went to Straw Hat Pizza.This is where stuff started getting 'stupid'.
    We reached Straw Hat Pizza. I wanted to order pizza but refused to until the line died down, so we just sat on the little waiting couch thingy. We started watching The Weakest Link on one of the t.v's in the pizzaria. We started saying the stupidest things and laughing our asses off. Then I decided to order, but I knew I could not do it due to the laughter induced by the mush. So I tried to talk to the order-taker, me and the order-taker made one moment of eye contact and I started to laugh my ass off right in front of the guy, so I went to the side so he could not see me. Then my friend ordered. I tried to give the order-taker my address but laughed my ass off in the process and went back to the side. My friend put in the order and we waited for our pizza.
    The reason why I laughed so hard at the order-taker guy is because he was cleaning tables prior to our ordering and I was making stupid comments about him. He is a big dumb looking guy, and reminded me of a Ninja Turtle which was mostly what made me laugh.
    As we waited we were making fun of people in the pizzaria, we were saying stuff that did not even make sense but it was so hilarious to us. We so said much stupid stuff about a lot of people that came in and out of the pizzaria. By the time we left we were so sore from laughing and gave us the feeling of coming down but we knew we were still tripping.
    We left the pizzaria and carried my pizza all the way back to my house. As we walked we made up stupid stuff about the pizza like calling it the 'burden pizza'named Bern, which we made a sitcom show about it earlier in the pizzaria. I also said that when we were outside the pizzaria that it was now a spin-off of the othe show called 'my best friend pizza'. We then started saying that our pizza held knowledge, a forebidden knowledge, it was our 'golden pizza' we called it. Throughout the walk home people kept looking at us and we said to ourselves that they wanted a piece of our pizza because of the knowledge it contained. We laughed so much(we really did not believe that the pizza was knowledge or anything, we were just acting stupid like we normally did even not on mushrooms).
    We then droped the pizza off at home and went to my friends house(the guy who I was tripping with) and spent the remainder of the trip there while his mom was there(not in the room of course). We then watched t.v. and laughed at the infomercials and other stuff on the tube. I almost even choked on the pizza I brought with me and the soda I was drinking. At the end of the trip my stomach hurt from laughing so much.
    There was so much other stupid stuff and laughter I did not mention. It was such a stupid trip. Really fun and great and not at all bad, but completely stupid.

Overall trip: It started with good music which kicked it off to a great start. Then in the middle was stupidity and laughter. At the end it was stupidity and laughter.
    So like I've mention before this trip was 'stupid'.

Thanks for reading my vaguely written experience.

4. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Shawn:

Here is a trip report for anyone who is interested. I know that I always like to read other peoples, so maybe you will enjoy this little story of my first time:

A good friend of mine found a place to buy mushrooms from and asked me if i was interested. I was a bit dubious about these shrooms, as i didnt know that it was all legal and i thought they may well be like some of the legal highs that i have tried before. To tell the truth i didnt really expect them to do much. I have done a few drugs before (xtc, weed, amphetamines etc) but nothing could have prepared me for the night that was about to commence.

We gathered a few more people together and decided we would camp in the woods, we sleep up there loads so it was a familiar and safe place to us all. The first inclination that it may turn a bit sour was when one of our friends (who happens to be the most hyperactive hypocondriac i have ever met) decided he was going to get really drunk on vodka instead of doing the shrooms. I was relieved that he wasnt going to lose his mind but from previous experiences of drugs i knew he would be completely alien to the rest of us, but he insisted that he would be considerate towards the state we were all in. So we were all set and ready to go.

We gathered wood and built a fire, whist drinking a few beers and smoking a few joints which is normal for all of us. We had around 35-40g of fresh mexican cubbies each (stupid i know), and we waited until around 11:30 to take them. The vodka guy left to walk his girlfriend home. I still didnt expect much from the shrooms so we stuffed the whole lot down and waited to see what would happen. Within half an hour the effects were becoming quite apparent to all of us. Huge smiles all around (one guy puked a bit but he was fine) and we talked about how different the fire looked. I was amazed at the effect of the shrooms and everything was great. Visuals started to intensify and the music sounded amazing. I loved it.

Then the vodka guy walked back into the woods and found us. It soon became evident that he was extremely drunk, and it really caused a bit of a stir for all of us tripping. He was insistent on doing lots of drunken activities like hunting for more wood, getting the video camera out, pointing the torch at every little sound he heard and chopping wood up. All of his suggestions made me incredibly scared. He didnt even look or sound like the same man. I was tripping like crazy and he wasnt helping matters at all. I couldnt take my eyes off of him. I felt like the vodka was gradually helping satan (i say satan but i didnt know what it was at the time) consume his body. Soon after I realized that my best option was probably to try and ignore him and get on with tripping my face off.

I leaned back against a tree and let the mushrooms take control. I was really enjoying the effects, but every five or so minutes I would start to get scared that it was never going to end, and then i would laugh uncontrolably about how silly that thought was. Then I had a little disaster. I was chewing gum and i felt a bit get stuck on my lip, so i spat it out. Then i thought that the gum was all over my hands and body, which it obviously wasnt. So i decided to wipe the gum from my hands into the dirt. When I was satisfied that the gum was gone i realised that it was never really there, and i put my hands up to my face and laughed a little. I took a few really deep breaths in through my nose and out of my mouth. To my absolute horror i had accidentaly snorted a large amount of the soil and i could feel it going down the back of my throat. I stood up and started to spit the muddy crap out of my mouth, i didnt tell anyone what had happened incase they all laughed at me. I walked a little way away from the group to gather my thoughts.

The next thing i knew i had absolutely no energy left to stand with, so i just flopped down onto the ground. I was sweating profusely so i took off my body warmer and used it as a pillow. I dont know how long this was all going on for but it felt like forever and every so often the thought that it would never stop entered my head. All I could see was these little hexagons of light reflecting off things (could have been stars actually) and I had this real bad felling that something was really wrong with me. I turned to a friend and said 'i dont know what it is but something is really wrong (with me), i cant stop sweating and i cant move. I think i need some bread'. He didnt really understand what i was going on about so i just said 'THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS, I NEED SOME BREAD!'. No one really knew what to do or where the bread was. They all comforted me with their sympathy, i dont know if it was intentional but it helped my frame of mind quite a bit. Then someone threw me some water, which i drank within a few seconds.

Five minutes later I was feeling great and i ate a few crisps. Ironically the person that threw the water and crisps over for me was the guy that was really drunk on vodka. I couldnt stop laughing at myself and the fact that earlier he was like a demon to me, and now he was like an angel. I really felt like he had saved my life, and i didnt stop thanking him for it. The effects started to become less intense, and i became less scared. I was loving every minute of it - the sky was fading from jade green to dark blue, the stars were swelling and turning a sort of flourescent purple, with tracers and all. All the typical trippy things were happening and i thought it was absolutely amazing.

The next day i thought about what could have been wrong with me at the time the trip turned for the worse. I had only eaten a bannana in the morning, drank a few cans of beer during the day and a few more on the night. It was a hot day so i came to the conclusion that i must have just been dehydrated and hungry (must remember about water next time!) and the descrition of my face confirmed my theory.

That was the night i fell in love with the mighty shroom. It was undoubtedly one of the best experiences of my life on all possible levels. Now i have my own terrarium set up and cant wait to grow my own. It certainly changed me, not drastically, but now i feel a lot calmer and appreciate lots of things in a more understanding way. I love shrooms but i will be sure to use them as a sort of spiritual holiday rather than abuse them and use them as a drug just to get off my face on.

Magic mushrooms are great!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  5. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    smithy2k25:

me and a friend had been talkin about getting some shrooms for about 3-4 weeks, we had previously only used marijuanna and didnt know anything about them.. so during the 3-4 weeks i used the internet to find out about them and how to get the most out of a trip. a few weeks later we decided to get some, being our first time we decided 10g of collumbian so 5g each.. that night we came in and waited for my mom to go to bed.. then at around 1:20 we ate them.. i ate 5 mushroom heads then around 3-4 stems.. my friend around the same, we ate them with water.. also drank lots of water before hand. after around 20 minutes i couldnt feel anything and began to worry we had ate to little because i had read people having 20g to them selves. but after about an hour things became more open.. i enjoyed every single song that came on MTV hits.. then coming on an hour i turned off the tv and thats when things became visual.. the first thing i realized is that when i stood up to turn off the TV it felt as if i had floated up and floated to the tv and back to my seat.. then looking in the reflection of the tv was my friend and some flowers next to him.. as i looked at the flowers more and more the more they began to change.. then before i knew it, it was a sea monster.. with big tenticles waving everywhere.. then it changed to a wierd demon type thing.. but i wasnt scared coz it was so amazing... i began fasanated with the rug because it seemed as if it was rising like bread in an oven.. my friend and i were on pretty much the same level trip but we didnt see the same things.. his face melted everytime i looked at it then changed into an apes face. after a while we decided to stare at the wall as it had lots of spirals on it.. we noticed that the spirals began to spin slowly then the wall morphed in and out like it was breathing... also i noticed time was very long... i was staring at a really colourful birthday card for what seemed to be around 45-60 mins but i looked at my watch and 3 minutes had past!!!! everytime i closed my eyes i just saw loads of rushing colours like flying past me as if it was a colour tunnel or something. after a while of staring right into a light bulb, i noticed the little spot on the wall from where i had been lookin at the light so long, then i got up to get closer because it became colourful and changed shapes which creeped me out, then i put my hand on it and it began to grow really really bright pink moss stuff growing all over my hand as if it was being made part of the wall. we turned off the lights to sit in the dark and on the window was a small chubby pot type thing.. but in the dark it looked like a small fat police man and he was dancing around on the window. also when i ran upstairs to the toliet i noticted while washing my hands that the water was flowing like a very light lime colour and stained the sink this colour which was strange lol. there is still loads that happend that night but some are hard to explain.. anyone thinking of trying shrooms then they should, its a great experience and you will never look at life in the same way, i treat everything different and noticed about how in my own living room i saw things i didnt know were possible and noticed things i never knew were there.. this experience has changed me and guided me the way.. i will try shrooms again sometime in the future with the same friend....... i hope that this experience helps anyone who didnt know about shrooms or wanted to know about an expereince... PEACE[​IMG]

6. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Quintus:

This is an interesting experience that took place some time ago in the spring. I had been experimenting with magic mushrooms for some years. I had also been reading a lot of Terence McKenna and Alan Watts (Joyous Cosmology) and decided that if, as Watts claimed, psychotropic drugs could provide so-called mystical experiences, I was interested in having them. I had gotten into a group of rather high-dosers. My first trip on only one gram was rather intense visually and I should mention that I've always been a visual hallucinator. Before I begin to talk about the trip itself I might add that 8 grams dry cubensis might be too much for anyone who has ever been even the least bit uncomfortable on magic mushrooms. I found this trip to be particularly intense. below is actually a composite of two trips- one on 6 and one on 8.

I took the mushrooms at a friends house before proceeding to the rather trippy mansion of an aquaintance. Before I had eaten 4 of the 8 grams I began to feel the coming up. Coming up for me involves visual clarity, a sense of a muddy or syrupy reality, a certain sense of vibration or tingling in my body along with a newfound sense of altertness and interest. We all hopped into the car and soon enough we were entering into her house. I should mention that this house was huge and elegantly decorated. From the moment I walked into the door I was tripping hard- as often happens I progressed into loose associations from the get-go. I found it increasingly difficult to comprehend everyday affairs. I discussed the nature of term papers with someone for a few minutes in utter confusion before I relaxed on the couch. My head was swimming with visual suggestion and the walls seemed to be breathing, shimmering and at times melting. It was then that I began to have more acute visual hallucinations in particular facial distortion. It seemed as if my friends were wearing masks- in fact their faces would often assume the shape of a theatre mask- elongated nose, twisted lips- and remain like that- having all the appearance of being made of wax, for several minutes. My hallucinations were not momentary or 'out of the corner of my eye'- instead they were very deep. I mean to say that detail revealed itself upon inspection. I felt that I was at the hub of activity. People were walking around the room and coming and going while I remained absolutely fixed- staring about. After talking with friends later on I discovered that I appeared perfectly normal. Everyone had taken some amount of shrooms and apparently I seemed the most normal out of all of them. Music was playing and suddenly I realised that a familiar song had new lyrics. The singer's voice wasn't making much sense, however. The lyrics were replaced with nonsense words. Likewise with my friends- suddenly it seemed as though they were prancing about in multi-coloured pastel clothes that kept changing colour talking to me. They would approach me- speak something (which they later claimed was some perfectly normal sentence) and I would hear utter nonsense. 'Cactus dishwasher earlobe elephant pastry backward singing table hawk'. Now then- you can imagine how tripped out they became when they said hi to me and I turned and casually and normally replied 'what do you mean by cactus dishwasher, exactly?' As always, my rational mind was intact. I thought as I always thought and tried to make sense of the insanity around me. I thought to myself that this basement was too much and so I got up to explore the house. Walking upstairs I felt as if in a dream. It was empty and everything was entirely unreal. My language functions had broken down. Looking at a DVD- the title and information seemed to be in some weird language I'd never seen- some alien script. I sat on the couch and I had the distinct impression that the whole house and everyone I had ever known existed only in my mind. That I was God (or a god) and that besides me there was nothing else- that this was the sad strange truth of existence and that- by drugging myself out of my mind, I had glimpsed it. I continued to prowl the house examining objects and seeming to all others to be perfectly straight-headed. I remember sitting down and closing my eyes at one point and feeling as if my mind expanded to encompass all reality. Opening my eyes I was treated to a honey-comb effect where all objects were melting into a grid of sorts and being replaced with images of my own smiling face. I was having 360 degree full solid hallucinations now- the landscape replaced with the landscapes of imagination. The house was gone and whether my eyes were opened or closed made no difference. The hallucination continued. I zapped through my past- hearing old arguments from when I was a kid- the voices of friends long forgotten (and these were actual instances- not imagined ones that I was reliving) and then I traveled into the future it seemed. I had a wife and a house- I heard discussions, more arguments, the regular noises of life. It seemed as though my mind was creating music of its own to accompany my thoughts. And suddenly the full hallucination disapeared (it seemed to last about 20 minutes though in real time it lasted well over 2 hours) and I was back to the 'dream house' scenario. Suddenly a cold sweat- reality was returning. The fantasy and certainty that this was a figment of my mind- that if anything I was at home dreaming and at most a God was leaving me trembling and alone. Inhibition left and I felt the responsibility of being a man and accountable. I felt foolish- ridiculous. Had I been walking around this house mumbling to myself for 5 hours? It turned out I had actually been sitting perfectly still- jaw clenched- staring into space unblinking for at least two hours. I had gone catatonic during my insane travels through past and future. The feeling of oneness with the universe (of being the universe myself that is) popped and I was just regular old me again. The feeling of distinct timelessness was gone too. I felt entirely sober and yet the world was still reeling around me- walls were melting, faces were distorted, music was bizarre. We walked home in the rain and well over 5 hours after I took them I felt as though I was an hour into a trip off three grams. That brush with insanity (and it was temporary insanity) was important. It hasn't changed my life because it gave me new truths- it changed my life because it showed me what is Not true.

When considering taking a dose such as mine realise that from one gram to three I always have the same experience. Interesting visual stuff- the odd hallucination- sometimes at the peak a feeling of connection etc. 5 and 6 grams give me another feeling altogether- more reeling- less cohesive and somehow more complete. Full visuals, auditory hallucination, identification with objects- the world. The chance to see my ideas mapped onto reality- to experience them as if seeing and hearing them as separate from me. Over 6 resulted in the temporary catatonic state where my mind- much like when we dream- shut down my body to have its fun. All this to say that most casual trippers who take one or two grams never experience what mushrooms has to offer. Do your research- taking into account the psilocybin content of dried mushrooms I calculated that you'd need over 2kg of mushrooms for a lethal dose (taking into account the governments offical LD-50 for shrooms) Also know what you're getting into. Although few people I know hallucinate as much as I do- it will be a different trip. Be safe about it- do it in a house where you know you will be alone, undisturbed and have nothing to do but trip for 6 hours or so. Do it with people you trust. taking that high a dose might result in you really losing your mind for a time- you will be utterly vulnerable and confused- make sure there are people to notice if anything is up. Also I've always been a rational, calm, sane person. If you have violent or destructive tendancies- realise that you might (as I did) lose your normal inhibitions. I know that after taking 8 nothing changed at all. The next day felt the same as the day after taking a single gram- In the end I don't recommend that anyone take any drugs at all- let alone higher than average doses.

At the very least I hope this was an interesting read.

7. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    DavidLejeune:

And history about me and mushroom i have life yesterday.
    Same if the word will be not too much intense for say what i have life ,i explain to you what he is arrive.
    In the afternoon . i take a gram and i trip all the afternoon . Its intense but its alittle bit to compare at what he is arrive in the night.
    In the nighby 8 oclock i decide to take mushroom on the bag i dont know how 3 4 gram. After a wild with friend the moment is so intense. I leave in the bedroom just me with myself. After a moment i begin to not control anything of me all is doing by i dont know kind of demon or god. I have begin to have orgasm . I am a guy and i have strong orgasm of girl and particullary my girl friend in head. For 3 hour the moment have be nirvana. My body possede. Orgasme total. The passage of life in me. The see of god the batisation the fall dow of sky in the body the explosion of me. carrement . It was fantastic . More than fantastic. This word are nothing to side of this i have life. It was the total liberaiton. It was not calm and my friend are come see me and i have orgasm a lot .they was triped their too to side of me . I was singing and do hot song . A mad of fact i dont know how explain this. Maybe a camera was have help.
    So a people have life this kind of experience.
    Ps if you have life you wiil be sure about what i talk.
    Its ttoo much ikntense .

8. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    donor:

Here is the story of my trip, i hope you enjoy reading it, sorry its long, but i feel its quite an entertaining and possibly a educational read (minus my poor grammer, and spelling of course :) )
    Tripping’ with the sunshine reggae
    It all started with me and 3 other mates talking about taking some shrooms together, we are a really close knit group of friends, and felt it would be cool to share this experience together; we had 1 other friend there who was just smoking some gear.
    I and 1 other mate had already taken shrooms before. The first time I ever had shrooms, I got them dried, I did not have much of a trip this time, and felt we had probably been ripped off by the amount we got; it was both our first times, n we really had no idea.
    The 2nd time I took shrooms I had an awful trip, I felt paralysed, as if I was falling into a dark hole and just couldn’t get out, my emotions were changing constantly, going from me crying to bursting with laughter, I said I would never do mushrooms again after this happened, 2 months later there I found myself again in a small "legal high" shop in town. We got ourselves 100g of fresh Mexican mushrooms, we were told these were the weakest ones they had, and decided we should get those as we had 2 new shroomers present.
    Anyway, we got home, and stored them in the fridge for a bit whilst we got prepared, we walked down the shop and got 2 X 2litre cartons of orange juice, once we got home, we divided the mushrooms up equally into 25g (2.5g fresh) portions, and put them and half a carton of orange juice in the blender, blended for about 10 seconds. We made 4 of these and took them upstairs (we were at a friend’s house.)
    We quickly drank these down, despite the awful taste. 2 of us then went down to the shop to buy some cigarettes, by the time these 2 were back, me and my mate had already started to feel it, The feeling that I felt this time, and the time before that was a feeling of energy surging through my whole body, the feeling is pure ecstasy! so about 40 minutes after we had taken them, we all lied on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, at exactly the same time we all noticed the room changing from pink to blue to green, as if it were coming from some sort of disco light, we were loving the feeling. I started concentrating on a few beams of light on the ceiling, which in my head became a thick spider’s web, I found myself trying to crawl and wriggle through this web, as I was totally indulged by the music playing in the background. I couldn't so much hear it, but in fact see the music, bouncing off the webs which at this point I was sewing.
    I stayed lying, mesmerised by this for over an hour, suddenly a felt a feeling of sadness come over me, I went and got some bed sheets and laid underneath them on the floor, this was the way I felt most comforted. Then out of no where I ran to the toilet, not even knowing myself what was going on, and was sick absolutely all over the bathroom, as I look into the toilet bowl, I see creatures appearing, and reaching out of my sick, this really f**ked with my head, I didn’t know what to think after this, I walked back into the room, to see my friends storming around the room causing to me what seemed like absolute chaos, I thought they were all against me, in my paranoid state, they seemed like a pack of wolves circling me. I didn't want to say anything to them, as it was clear their trips were just perfect, so I just lay down on the floor again where I had been before.
    Similar to the 2nd time I had taken mushrooms, I started to get really worried and felt like the feeling would never changed, I would be this way for the rest of my life.
    "OIIIII" we all stopped, panicked, sat together and looked at the door. My friends who's house it was went to the door to see his dad standing there. I had never felt so frightened of one human being in my life, I thought that was it, I presumed we were going to get chucked out, and just left on the street in this wild condition. My mate walked downstairs to see what the problem was, he didn't come back for at least 30 minutes, thoughts and emotions similarly were flying round my brain about what had happened.
    30 minutes later, he returns, equipped with a pair of rubber gloves on his hands, and water and sh*t dripping from his arms, I could not believe what I was seeing, I questioned whether this was actually happening or if I was just me hallucinating again. He proceeds to tell the story of how he became like this, the toilet had been blocked, and he had to unblock it in the state he was in, I couldn't believe it, I realised myself that I personally could not have done this, and would have just cracked under the pressure. Talk of going out to the park came about, and I was more paranoid than ever, I said I couldn't go, and the group agreed that in my state it wouldn't have been a good idea.

All of a sudden I snapped out of it, I was fine again, I hysterically rolled around on the floor laughing with the biggest smile on my face, I started drawing pictures, and painting on my mates t shirt, everything at this point seemed perfect, everyone at the same time seemed to stop their trips, and just become the closest we could ever have been, we sat in a circle as if we were sitting round a camp fire, just looking around the room, we put our arms round each other and I just felt so good. As I laid back down I watched the wall as I could feel my own heart beat in the wall, and see the walls moving in time with it, the feeling was unbelievable, other crazy things were happening, it seemed to me like there was a rat running underneath the rug, I could actually see something popping out, and running underneath it, I laughed, I couldn't believe that a few little mushrooms could make me feel this way, I laid back and just tried to soak in the sheer brilliance of the atmosphere. As I laid down I felt what seemed to be 50 very heavy books drop onto my legs, I didn't feel any pain, yet was paralysed, and couldn’t seem to move, I tried my hardest to move my legs, but these books were keeping me down, I looked under the blanket to see what the f**k was going on, it was nothing but 1 piece of A4 paper, this was some crazy sh*t man.

At this point the trip was coming to an end, we started talking about all the things that we had felt, and what we had gone through, and although we were still a bit trippy felt like we were back to our normal selves. Well, until we went to the shop, we stood there, like a group of foreigners in a new country, everything seemed so vibrant, and my friend felt the need to buy about 20 fruit twists, as he said he could taste the sweetness of it, just by the colour on the packaging. I went back and sat in the car where I put my head in my hands and just thought this is some f**ked up sh*t man. My mates got back in the car, and gave me some Ribena, as I went to drank it, I suddenly lost all sense of how to do it, I had the liquid in my mouth, yet I couldn't swallow, it was like I was a little baby again, just been born and discovering how to do everything from start.

We then went back to the house, at this point all our trips were over, although we were disappointed, we felt a great sense of unity between us, and sat up till 5am just cotching and bunning.

This had to be one of the greatest nights of my life, nothing had ever been like this before, but I have now promised myself I will never do mushrooms again as it really did f**k with my head, I think personally I’ve had enough. My mate on the other hand went out again the day after and bought another lot of mushrooms which he was going to blast that night.

Thanks for reading

9. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Brady:

those mexican shrooms were very impressive, i tried them last week

me and my mates are big pill fans, so we had a party and alot of pills, but we tried shrooms while on them and it was an excellent experience

we had 3 oz between 5 of us on top of the pills and i cant honestly find a way to describe it, i wrote a description the next day on my bands website while the experience is fresh so ive copied and pasted it here to let you read if anyones interested.....

"nothing can prepare you, theres no way of knowing what to expect, nobody can handle them, they handle you, it just depends if your brain gets handled carefully or chaotically, for me it was carefully, slowly warping into the surroundings

mind and matter became intertwined with each other, common sense and the living room television became the one thing, nothing was real, nothing was fake, there is no objects and there is no imagination, all is one and you cant explain what that one thing is, dammit i'll never be able to explain

images are unexpected and intense, yet fright is one feeling i never felt thru the whole experience, friday night changed the way i look at people, i saw, appreciated and respected my friends in ways i never knew i could, even when theyre greatest weakness's and disadvantages were running high, i know this was not the most insane night i will experience, i know that this is only the beginning, i know that next week, things will only begin to happen....

...i know i know something, i just dont know what, but i know its good, and i know im gonna be experiencing more of it soon!..........bring on friday night!!! "

impressive stuff those shrooms![​IMG]