Drug info - Psilocybe Tampanensis (Truffles)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    are these goods?
    they are so different from others, i think they can bypass the police control! Edited by: Alfa

2. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i had 30g (fresh) an hour after taking1 e and it was a little too much. very intense. not sure how much of that was to do with the e though, and how much was to do with the strength of the truffles. id like to try them again on their own. not sure what a typical dose is either, though id recommend maybe 15g fresh to begin with, if thats not strong enough take some more...

3. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    There is little difference between dry or fresh. obviously, dry are more potent per gram, as they have no water. but 5g dry or 50g fresh will be just as strong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    15 grams is the correct dose. They look like nuts or something. SWIP could even say the're normaltruffles, in case of need. SWIP can dry them, but then whenSWIP consumes them, SWIP should soack them intea for 15 minutes, drink the tea and chew the tampanensis truffles. Eating dried tampanensis would break SWIP's teeth. Good truffles are very strong, but the experience is still controlable. Psilocybe Mexicana truffles are stronger, higher in alkaloid content than Psilocybe Tampanensis truffles.

5. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

when i ate them dry they nearly did! didnt realise how hard theyd be, so started munching one and it took ages, so i tried to break them all up by hitting them with a rolling pin - which didnt work. in the end i just munched them up as good as i could and swallowed them...

6. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think the truffles contain equal amounts of psilocybin and psilocin,altering the trip slightly,i couldnt nail it down exactly.truffles make my eyes stream with water,as do normal shrooms if i take them in 2 doses a couple hours apart.i am thinking that psilocin is whatwas makingthem water.has anyone else experienced this?