Experiences - Psilocybin Mushroom Trip Reports (Thread No. 2)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Phungushead, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Slovakia
    Saturday before this one was a very interesting experience. Ate 3.5g, shaking even before ingestion. Not the best, but I downed them. The discomfort at the beginning was very high. I couldn't relax, my body was shaking hard, very tense, blood pressure through the roof. Brief moments of relaxation were interrupted when my body started shaking again. Went on for quite some time.

I've tried playing some music, laying down, but nothing worked well. Visuals were interesting, spaces were opening up. I have also heard what seemed like ancient humans practicing first language. Repetitive simple half-words and such. No surprise that mind-deconstructing drugs would deconstruct language as well.

Then I've tried turning on Orchestral music. Seemed to be the most relaxing thing I could come up with. I sat up with my back touching the wall and closed my eyes. The visuals started diminishing. Felt as if they were "running out" - until finally, they DID run out. I was just seeing dark and hearing the most mindblowingly beautiful orchestral music of my life. Body dissociation was potent, the last thing I was feeling was my breath. I knew that for ego death, I need to let go of that, too. So I did and it felt like I stopped breathing. No body sensation existed anymore. I thought about my ex and imagined being at an orchestral concert with her. Realized how the simple things in life can be very profound.

Music has never touched my soul as greatly as in these moments. I felt my heart was completely pure. So pure that I felt unconditional love for everyone. I started crying really hard. I no longer existed, but my consciousness calmly observed the happening - my body moving and crying, thoughts. The conscious awareness was the Witness - without any attachment to my body or mind. Completely calm and wise. I was him and realized it's what Jesus was describing. Suddenly, I was the Path, Truth and Life. It is ME, and so is everyone else. The God is within us - and it's best perceivable when we lose everything we've had. Then we realize that not having anything is such a bliss. Being neutralized - dead, is so effortless. No dreams, no disappointments, just being.

When I've died, the hallucinations have died. Similarly, when we die all of our illusions are washed away and the Absolute Truth will set us free.

After that beautiful peak experience has ended, I wanted it to come back, but it couldn't. I have felt so extremely exhausted that I could hardly move, had arrythmias and just wanted to sleep. Thought about my family, it got pretty emotional at times. I also took a shower. I wanted to get grounded quickly, so I've grabbed some leftover Jägermeister and after the first drink I have already felt better. Much more grounded, blurry vision was gone and exhaustion was gone. I have finished the evening by chatting with people and enjoyed it very much.

I felt like I have understood how consciousness actually works. It's like a wave. Up and down, oscillating around zero. The sum always has to be zero, but it's the oscillation that makes consciousness, that makes life. By having a dream or desire, we are automatically, at the same time, creating the possibility for that thing to happen. You can't force a puzzle piece to where there's no place for it. When you get something you didn't desire, it won't excite you very much. On the other hand, when your expectations are accurately fulfilled, you become very happy. That's because you've created the place for it. Life is constant movement. Our experience shapes our desires, and at the same time our desires shape our experiences. It's like wind - being both pushed and pulled by itself. There are no empty spaces in consciousness - unless to be immediately filled by something. And filling them creates more gaps, which are then filled, etc.

That was my first full mystical experience, first proper ego death. Hard on the body because of all the tension, but worth it for the mind.

Happy trippin everyone.

2. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Slovakia
    I’ve just had a really nice experience on P. serbica, 0.5g. It began very quickly, I had to lay down in about 20 minutes. At the beginning I’ve experienced the usual – high anxiety, fear and some of these „what if I’m dying“ thoughts. Nothing extreme though. I laid down in my bed and started immersing myself. Soon I stopped shaking and feeling cold, and the sensation of warmth started to prevail. I was there once again. Strange to be back after such a long time (~9 months since my last proper trip).
    I have mainly felt emotions. Emotions of unfulfillment and emptiness stemming from childhood and dissatisfactory relationship with my parents. But through that I have also felt emotions of comfort and even some bliss. They were there to comfort me. I loved the new perspective mushrooms have given me. I haven’t necessarily resolved these issues, but I surely feel better. As far as sensory part of the experience goes, it could be best described as being in a massage chair. All of this humming and vibrating that I have literally felt in my body – it felt pretty nice and relaxing. I loved the random sensations.
    All in all, it was definitely a smooth ride, typical for Serbica. I finished it off with some good music and hot wine, thinking and basking in the beauty of life and connection. I found myself wishing for a female companion to cuddle with, but oh well. Maybe some other time.

3. SirDabathin

SirDabathin Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan, United States
    Hello everyone!

As of late I have been procuring some different strains of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms; including B+ and Golden Teacher Cubensis. I am going to make this a long but to the point 2 part experience report for each strain.

3 weeks ago I decided to test out the waters of the B+ mushrooms, by far this strain is more visually inclined than the Golden Teacher strain. I sat on my couch and ate 1 gram of the mushrooms, after that I sat and wait for the effects to take place. After about 30 minutes you can almost feel your head tightening as if your internal senses are focusing on something very heavy within your visual field. It seems normal due to the fact that at low doses mushrooms have the uncanny ability to exponentially improve vision, sexual drive, energy, just an activated feeling.

I remained in a meditative posture for the entire length of the trip, excluding water breaks and restrooms uses. It just catapults you into a field of ideas you never thought were possible, it is always interesting to see how deep the rabbit hole can go in terms of creativity and culture being filtered through that creativity. I often hear so many people have anxiety over doing doses of mushroom, evern small one gram doses. If anything the mushroom is the ultimate deemphasis of things like anxiety, depression, PTSD, it is baffling how such a sacred medicine is kept under wraps from the general public.

Sometimes during my trips I envision a world where psychedelics are used as the true sacrement among the common man instead soul transcending things like religion. As Aldous Huxley stated in his book Doors of Perception; it is a principle for the soul to transcend the body. Why force things like religion down peoples throats. If anything I feel like an outcast in common society when I do not profess my allegiance to what I perceive as an imaginary deity. It is not a pressing matter, however it is a undertone within american culture and others nonetheless. What if there was some way to introduce the male dominators of society over to the dimensions of these substances. Talks of pharmaceutical use of the mushrooms is ecstatic news, this is the same method that cannabis became legalized so maybe it will have the same opportunity through the same outlet. However it may take a while for them to be available for the general public.

Alas culture still gathers paranoia when confronted about the topic of psychedelics so all this talk of it becoming more and more socially acceptable is relative until the pedal hits the metal on certain cataclysmic events that may or may not propel the forward spread of the archaic revival and paganistic values.

If none have you have ever read the Saharaisa; by James DeMeo I would highly recommend gandering among the pages because it points out how a lot of the patristic roots of America and other worse patrist societies like Iran, Afghanistan, etc, originated from the climate change of the land that is now the sahara desert. The source of things like depression, imbalance of power, male dominator culture. Maybe if we could understand the detriments of our pasts we can then begin to foster a more genuine and novel culture.

Then again look at the template we are given, a society that constantly consumes tobacco, excess sugar, T.V, and just a general lack in being alive in most societies. Almost like there would need to be something very big public event in order for the power and purity of psychedelics to truly advertise themselves to this society in a neutral, and understanding consensus. Oh the aspirations.

Then I ingested 5 grams of Golden Teacher P.C last Friday which was a very potent and relaxing body high. I would sit down, smoke, and catch my breath in between intermittent sessions of dancing. I also sat and enjoyed my existence for the comedown. At the 1 hour mark I decided to turn my tower speakers up all the way which was amazing, I am a prolific bass head and I can't stop myself from getting goosebumps in the presence of 808's. The bass was so intense, it felt as if my head was making my entire house move. I found myself giggling at the smallest shit that was going on inside my apartment. I also have really smooth wood floors so I just slid to most of my destinations.

It actually got to a point where my neighbor texted me and told me to turn the music down because glasses were cascading from her top shelf cupboard and shattering across her floor. It was a huge deterrent in the trip, but then I just smoked some cannabis so it leveled out and I ended up just relaxing on my zabuton. This was also the first time I got to trip with my new chabudai table and floor cushions (zabutons). A chabudai is a table that will elevate off the ground level of its base by a foot on average. It establishes the way of the dow in my own life. Making my own food, keep my apartment clean and not depressing looking. It all allows you to enter into a very clear and serine state. I eat all my meals at the table, I got it handcrafted too the fuckers are so hard to find online. Eventually bought it off ebay ironically haha.

Overall it was a very good experience except I want to enter the visual dimensions and realms that the mushrooms has to offer, which is why I am dosing 5 grams of the B + this weekend to get a true feel of the mushroom. I am definitely on my toes for this dose. I have acquired lots of good BHO strains to smoke on this trip. I may plan on writing another report when the time comes around. Until then.

Thanks for reading c: