Puking whilst coming up

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by psychedelaholic, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. psychedelaholic

    psychedelaholic Titanium Member

    Reputation Points:
    912
    Messages:
    830
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    from england
    Recently I have been getting a lot of white shark/dolphin pills which have been really really good. The thing is a few times on these pills I have felt pretty sick whilst coming up at the start of the night and actually was sick at the weekend after double dropping. Some of my friends have experienced the same problem with these pills. Even though after coming up I don't feel ill after dropping more pills or even double dropping several times in the night. I have never had this with any other pills so what could it be that is causing it?
     
  2. Nature Boy

    Nature Boy Gold Member

    Reputation Points:
    1,984
    Messages:
    3,931
    Joined:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    Most likely they're very dirty pills.
     
  3. Nagognog2

    Nagognog2 Iridium Member

    Reputation Points:
    1,936
    Messages:
    7,017
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2005
    Possibly they are cut with dextromethorphan (DXM), which commonly causes nausea & vomiting. It's also dangerous to mix DXM and MDMA. I'd advise that Swim throws these pills in the loo.
     
  4. MrMouse

    MrMouse Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    60
    Messages:
    59
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    DXM is UK pills is virtually unknown.
    Sounds like slightly dirty pills and/or high dose MDxx.
    Rapid serotonin release in the gut causes nausea.
    I always puke on strong pills. Plugging might be an option but it's a little anti-social even then I've been known to puke after plugging.
     
  5. psychedelaholic

    psychedelaholic Titanium Member

    Reputation Points:
    912
    Messages:
    830
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    from england
    Yer I'm pretty sure they weren't cut with DXM, SWIM munched one up to taste it and it just tasted really strongly of molly. So I guess they must of just been really strong pills.
     
  6. psychedelaholic

    psychedelaholic Titanium Member

    Reputation Points:
    912
    Messages:
    830
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    from england
    After talking to a few people and reading a few reports on these pills it seems they are probably cut with speed. I have never knowingly done speed but thinking about it now the pills did make him extremely chatty. Could it be an adverse affect of the speed in the pills making SWIM feel sick?
     
  7. Micklemouse

    Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

    Reputation Points:
    4,627
    Messages:
    3,212
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2004
    from U.K.
    As Mr Mouse (no relation, so far as I know!) said, rapid serotonin release can indeed cause nausea. Bear in mind that something like 85% of the bodies serotonin is in the gut, the other 15% split between the genitals (10%) and brain (only 5%).
     
  8. Nagognog2

    Nagognog2 Iridium Member

    Reputation Points:
    1,936
    Messages:
    7,017
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2005
    My knowledge may be a bit off. Allow me to explain: I have been present for literally hundreds of MDMA and MMDA experiences dating back before MDMA was outlawed in 1985 in the US. We always handled pure crystal MDMA - not illicitly manufactured pills that one finds these days. And we always weighed this substance carefully.

    Never once did I see, or hear for that matter, of someone getting nauseous and vomiting. Of course this was done in somewhat controlled conditions. The voyager had to have an empty stomach for a minimum of 4 hours. No alcohol could be on board. And the setting had to be secure - no cause for worries present. Trusted friends and other animals welcome. If the candidate said he would only feel comfortable taking this in a rowdy bar and doing some shots of whiskey and going driving...you can guess the reply.

    So perhaps the difference between 1985 and 2006 is a barf-bag. Perhaps.
     
  9. xpr´k

    xpr´k Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    42
    Messages:
    188
    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2005
    could be nerves, someone i know always gets so anxious prior to druguse he always has to puke. But he sometimes start puking before he has taken anything so we know for sure its just anxiety.
     
  10. rikard

    rikard Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    0
    Messages:
    11
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    Some of the sharks going around these days have a presence of amphetamine in them as SWIM get stomach cramps, which SWIM only gets when doing speed. but the mdma definately overpowers it.
    I have also puked up on these but i think this was due to nerves as had quite a few on his person and was very close to be searched from police.