pupil dilation

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by gonzochronicles, Mar 7, 2006.

1. gonzochronicles

gonzochronicles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am planning on taking a bit of MDMA sometime in the future, and is planning on dropping by a night club. He knows people who have been denied entry for various reasons, and to him the main giveaway of MDMA is the massive pupil dilation. I was wondering if there is any way to bring pupils down to normal size when on MDMA, and even when on other various psychoactives, especially psychedelics. While on the subject of MDMA, he was also wondering if the perscription drug Strattera would have any adverse effects with MDMA. SWIM's friend has never tried it before, but is currently on Strattera, and I know that certain drugs react very harmfully with MDMA. I think that Strattera is different enough from most of the drugs that cause problems, but isn't quite sure and is wondering if anybody knows. Thanks for the help

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Nothing works very effectively to keep the pupils down. It isn't really noticable anyway as long as you keep the rest of your face under control. Just act normal and make sure you're not peaking while you're just going in the door.

I don't know about Strattera.

3. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Drop when You gets in.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Strattera was a failed SSRI antidepressant of the same family as Paxil and Zoloft. While it did not turn people into obedient and happy little brain-drained pink bunny-rabbits like the psychiatric industry wanted - the pharmaceutical industry did not give up on their ($$$$$) research. So they released it as a drug for ADHD.

So the answer to your question is - yes. Strattera will block the effects of MDMA. And no one knows what else it will do in the long run. I'd suggest that your friend flush it down the loo.

Compare this to Paxil and/or Zoloft and other SSRI's.

Strattera:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  5. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.

^^ If Nagognog2 is right(which is most likely) and it is in the same family as Paxil and Zoloft the MDMA will have no effect at all. That family of drugs works directly with the serotonin system just as MDMA does. SWIM's Friend has experienced this.

6. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Just take it when you get in. Or right before. Rolling in line sucks. Its a waste to swim. Especially if the club has really long lines, or subject to close the doors until some people come out since it is too packed. Wait until you are in.

I have seen many people denied for this, and kicked out. They all looked really messed up though, so as long as you are cool, should be ok.

7. gonzochronicles

gonzochronicles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the help guys, especially nagognog. He is going off of his strattera relatively soon, so I will tell him not to take it