1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Pure mdma powder & colour

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by filbfilb, Sep 9, 2004.

1. filbfilb

filbfilb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hello people,

what am i to expect from pure mdma powder? how much do i take in a night? what are the effects like compared to pills? does the powder's color mean a change in quality ?
    you can get different coulours here

any info wud be great, cheers in advance!

fil

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    MOD EDIT : this, and others below as posts from 2004, before the self-incrimination rule was introduced-

------------------------------------

molly is great. i personally like to take 100mg and zero hour and then an additional 50mg every 4 hours until the end of the rave or party.

or, if you're only going to party for like 5 hours, I like to take 140mg at once for a long lasting, strong roll

but keep in mind that it effects everyone differant. it will hit you faster then in pressed form.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
  3. P4nic

P4nic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's much more a pure feeling, you feel clear, it hit's your faster but it's much better. When I have a gram pure mdma cristal I toke about 700-800mg -oh and you hardly have a comedown, much better than pills for me !

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  4. Bluelight25

Bluelight25 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You never quite know what you're getting with Molly. Most people just get MDA and sawdust. Caveat Empor.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    sawdust? are you serious? I have never seem mdma cut with actual sawdust. I've seen it cut with MSM, I've even seen is cut with Meth ... but with sawdust? comon

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
  6. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just get one of them testing kits to check the purity of your goods,that way you know it aint dmx,pcp ketamine

7. Neo1

Neo1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, you can mix it with water and swallow it. The water won't do it any harm.

Be warned tho: it tasted like something scraped out of an old test-tube that's been up a cat's bottom [​IMG]

It's probably not very good for your teeth either.

Another way to take MDMA is to put your dose in a rizla, wrap it up and swallow the rizla, thereby avoiding the taste.

8. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I got 2 grams of problably pure MDMA crystals a while ago. I have tried it once and I was on for a looong time.
    I still have have over 1,5 grams left so i guess it was pretty pure, i am very very used to ecstacy. This beats pills(unless they accually contain only good quality MDMA, which they rarely do). Oh, and one more thing: I would recommend snorting it, it´s too fucking strong. Worse than snorting 2C-B. So if you can snort your "pure MDMA" crystals without feeling a lot of pain, it´s not pure or you got a fucking nose of steel. Peace and love!!

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I can type really sensibly when discussing any form of drugs. Except MDMA powder. The stuff is amazing (when you can get it).

Original Poster: Take 100mg to begin with, and see how you get on. Play it by ear from then. Remember the effects of MDMA are not linear should you want to start with a higher does to start with next time :)

10. anjin

anjin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from cote_divoire
    Good quality mdma is pure white (cristals).
    If the cristals are brown/yellowish or any other colour, with or wihout smell then the manufacturer skipped (some) purifications steps to maximise yield.

11. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Pure powder is better than pressed pills by a factor of like 5, in my opinion. Unless I miss my guess converting from U.S. to British currency, xx pounds is rather cheap, so the quality may be suspect. My first roll was 137 mg pure mdma powder. I believe my source. The powder was whitish (lighting was not particularly good, and I got the powder already in a gelcap. PiHKAL seems to agree that mdma crystals are white, so I don't think brown or black powder is pure. But that was a damn good night. My only complaint: mdma is too short. I only rolled for like, 3 hours.

Later, I tried a pressed pill I got (white with a sun on one side and a spiral on the other). I certainly rolled, but my jaw spasmed for days and I had a wicked hangover the next day. Pure powder is the way to go, if you have access to it, but make sure you're getting what you think you're getting. (if that's really possible) As a side note: I hate sketchy drug dealers who don't know shit. It's irresponsible, and makes everyone's drug experiences worse.

12. anjin

anjin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from cote_divoire
    The brown/yellow colouring is because the chemist didnt perform the last purification steps in the production proces. Nothing to do with food colouring!

13. Zo|\|e

Zo|\|e Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Skilld, a few words of advice (IMHO)

Snorting MDMA is not the way to go, it just gets u completely fu(k'd for about 1/2 an hour..... It's best to put it into cap's at 100-150ish(mg)... this will give you a nice buz 4 a few hours, just like E's back in the day..

Done it myself load's n it's such more enjoyable when doin it in cap's, even though i admit i do a little line now n again... just to top me up..

Stay safe n have n good n..... :)

14. Ocotea Cymbarum

Ocotea Cymbarum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Hi , I'm new here but I'd just like to state something:

Pure MDMA powder is white and no other color. Any color in the mix is impurity and nothing else.

So 125 mg of a brown powder will always be less then 125 mg of the white stuff. Color impurities come from an improper preparation, from a chemist thats IMHO is lazy and more focused on making E and money as fast as possible then making pure powder.

This comes from the fact that the freebase, before beeing transformed into the salt, is not distilled. For those who know chemistry, a simple Acid/Base extraction is not sufficient even with recrystalization to obtain a totally white product. A Pinkish powder comes from overgassing an impure solution and not recrystalizing it. Dont know about black MDMA but I would be kind of scared to take it. This is trully dirty

Overgassing only applies to unpure solution. Distilling the freebase, which is totally clear before making it into a salt gives a white powder that gives I feel a much cleaner and better buzz. The other advantage is that you know exactly how much u take is pure compared to unpure into which you dont know the exact MDMA content.

15. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

I've seen brownish MDMA. I think that means it wasn't cleaned properly during manufacture.

16. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    SWIM had MDMA powder for the first time recently, having realised that the last batch of pillsshe got were rubbish. Pricewise it was £xx a gram, colourwise is looked like demerara sugar (yellow/pale brown) with a smallish crystal size.

SWIMbombed 150mg in a rizla, and was absolutely flying within 40 mins. It felt really clean, and very euphoric: Just like pills used to in fact! didn't top herself up (with another 150mg) for almost 4 hours, which kept her in a completely blissful state for another 6 hours or so.

Her mate snorted 100mg: Screamed in pain, became incapable for about 40mins and didn't really get any euphoria at all.

The thingSWIM loved was that there wasn't any jitteriness/anxiety, very little body load, no teeth-grinding (didn't even need any chewing gum) and thatSWIMhad glorious hallucinations from a single spliff!

Comedown wise: No ill effects at all, and, interestingly: No midweek low, which has always been a problem for SWIM

She heartily recommends it![​IMG]

17. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    It's like taking a really clean pill, basically. And if you've never had a clean pill: the mellow,magical feeling of warmth andempathy toward everything around you without the speed rush or slightlytrippy visuals you get from "dirtier" pills. You can gum it or snort it, which shortens the duration and significantly lessens the comedown IMO. Otherwise you can wrap it up in a smallpiece of rizla and swallow it (a "bomb") which will produce similar duration to a pill. Comedown is much lighter and more gradual. Weed goes brilliantly with it.

18. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    normal dose for an average person with averga body is - 125mg (as stated by shulgin) - this means you cut up 1 gram in a line and seperate it in 8 exact smaller lines ... this was the way swim did it.

iv'e seen white powder - orange like crystals - and grey mdma ... with big chunky crystals - almost sugar ... the grey one was most pure ... .

the feeling is smoother - warmer - not so "fake" like with xtc (or is this in my head) ... and when you respect doses - you won't have a hard come down ... even a very pleasant one ... . like snoozing the day after ... not the cold reality busting in on you on a sunday morning like you can have with xtc.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  19. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    All depends on the quality of your pills.

SWIM has had Powder that has been significantly worse than decent, clean pills. In fact, SWIM would say a lot of "People who aren't me" have had this experience in the UK. Especially recently.

20. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    the up and the downside about pillz is the suprise. Each pill seems to have its own character , it can suprise you or disappoint you. From what i read about molly (havent had the pleasure of finding me some) , it seems like a more uniform experience, be it a very good one.
    Somehow i think that if swim was to find a steady source he'de still take pillz on occation just cause he likes the anticipation.