Drug info - Pure Nicotine?

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by bcStoner420, Jun 2, 2005.

1. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hey ya i have these cartidges from a nicorette inhaler used to quit smoking each has 10mg of pure nicotine from what i beleive does anyone know a way i can get it out of the cartridge and mabey put a drop in a coffee or something, i have heard ways to make pure nicotine using chewing tocacco and i heard that 1 drop of the stuff will give u a huge buzz, and 2 will kill so if anybody knows any ways at all to get pure nicotine and if its possible to get fucked off it without killing yourself.

2. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIMuses nicorette inhalers to get high (hedoesn't like smoking) and finds it very effective, particularly when he's already on something else. However I would be very careful about other methods of ingestion. Go extremely easy on the dosages,as the amount of nicotine in a cartidge is designed to be absorbed over several hours, not all at once in a cup of tea!

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nicotine is a very powerful poison. Pure nicotine can not be eyeballed, as to much can easily cause a quick overdose. Using drops is an inacurate method, which is just asking to get yourself sick. I would not recommend that method.

4. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes be careful in extracting pure nicotine. Nicotine WILL kill you and that would be dumb dumb dumb to die from nicotine. I dont know how you would extract it, I was just wanting to say.. be very careful and have fun

5. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you want a strong nicotine high just inhale deeply when smoking tabbacco.

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    You want a useless lifelong habit, use nicotine. Sorry if I'm a party pooper, but the crap is harder to kick for some people than injected heroin. The guy I post for (SWIM) has kicked (quit) almost everything, except he couldn't ever kick nicotine for more than a couple months.

And guess what kids, you get a month or two of dizziness & sour stomach you could loosely call a "high" from it, followed by years of maintenance just so you don't start jonesing. Jonesing for what? After a year at most, there's no high at all when you're using it, just severe lows when you're not. Sounds like fun, eh? You get to walk 5 miles to the nearest 7-11 with a bad flu in -20 degree weather wearing only your underwear, because it's a lot better than running out of nicotine. I'm only exaggerating slightly.

If you gotta get high on something, snort strychnine or something... preferable to nicotine. Really. Seriously.[​IMG] Edited by: Nicaine

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Friend of mine managed to get an owner of an abandoned building in New York City to donate the property as housing for homeless folks. The basement was filled with rats. We thought about how to get rid of them Pails of rat poison? Nah - might forget one and a kid might eat the popcorn. High-powered pellet gun? Nah - illegal. We finally settled on using a blowgun with darts tipped with nicotine. That worked. The nicotine was extracted using ethyl alcohol as the solvent.

8. sands of time

Reputation Points:

Haha, I could not agree more. I used to enjoy a smoke when I was younger, and eventually got the habbit. I got sick once in awhile from it, but I kept smokin. Mind you, I was 13 when I started! Anyways, long story short, by 18 I decided to quit cause there would be no other point in my life that I would be able to. It sucked... Depression, anxiety, tiredness, the feeling of wanting to rip someones rib cage apart... Shitty drug... Stick to the illegal ones folks. I can't even enjoy getting drunk like the old days without getting the damn urge to have a cigarette.Edited by: sands of time

9. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Me too. Funny, I remember forcing myself to keep on smoking, even tho there was a period of months where it always made me sick doing it. Dunno about kids today, but guess I wanted to be in with the smoker/stoner crowd. I must have been 15 or 16.

I really can't imagine someone using nicotine to get high. It's more of a sick/dizzy thang when you first start, are people that goddamn desperate? [​IMG]

P.S. I'm serious you guys... small amounts of strychnine or sniffing rubber cement or whatever will give u a buzz too, & you won't get a lifelong, almost unbreakable addiction from it. Ask yourself if you want to pay $5.00/day for a pack of smokes, 365/year for 50 years ($91,250).Edited by: Nicaine

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    With rubber-cement you won't get hooked. But you might get stuck!

11. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^^^ HAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

12. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    Oh no... I glued myself to myself!

13. deadmoap

deadmoap Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'm currently quitting smoking right now, and I've only smoked for six
    months. I used to take a cigarrette and take a tiny bit of tobacco out
    of it and put it in my pipe. I'd smoke that, and enjoy two minutes of
    some extremely good euphoria. Three weeks later, forget about the pipe
    and the tiny bits of tobacco... I was smoking four packs a week, taking
    two long puffs in each hit and holding it until the smoke was clear.

Nicotine is a poison. You can easily overdose on it. And unlike most
    drugs, it's not "the more the better". Even far before you reach
    overdose, you'll get extremely sick. I used to smoke "Hat's Off", and I
    think they have like a shitload of nicotine or something because I'd
    always feel like my arms and legs are being crushed and then I'd feel
    like I'm rocking rapidly back and forth in a hammock. Then I switched
    to Prime Times and didn't get this problem anymore.

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I roll my own cigarettes. The high price is for the finished product, whereas the tobacco itself is only subject to the regular state taxes here in the Untied Snakes. As I roll Gauloises Caporal, this works out at $3.25 for a 50gm pouch - including shipping. This gives me the equivalent of over 3 packs of store-bought which would cost over $15. They burn much slower as they are not filled with potassium nitrate and glycerol which makes cigarettes burn like firecracker fuses. So I have my French tobacco sent to me from France toWashington State to where I am in New England. Go figure.

15. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    I think that is actually illegal. I was reading something awhile ago which stated that if you try to avoid paying the taxes on tobacco, you could be fined or even jailed. It was refering to people who were buying cigarettes from other countries and having them sent to the states. Pure bullshit, how can this country have the right to do that?

Anyways, when I smoked, I rolled my own cigarettes. I saved so much money, while everyone else was paying 5 bucks a pack. I hate most cigarette brands anyways, most rolling tobacco tastes way better to me, and it does burn slower.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Rolling your own is perfectly legal in the Untied Snakes. Trying to dodge taxes by importing ready-made cigarettes through ilicit channels is not. Techically, you can't even buy a pack of cigarettes in, say, North Carolina, and then drive into Virginia with them in your pocket. But rolling tobacco is not the finished product - cigarettes - and is not subject to these laws. Yet.

17. tina2

tina2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My advise will be to simply steer clear of something as harmful as nicotine. It may affect in a number of ways like -Increasing theblood pressure and heart rate, causing faster respiration, constriction of arteries etc.

18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    No doubt, Tina. No doubt. But, as Samuel Clemmens - aka Mark Twain put it: "Always keep one bad habit. This way should you ever meet the Good Lord, you will have something to bargain with."

<koff, koff>

19. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    Ok, that makes sense. But isn't there a tax all forms of tobacco? I know there is a chewing tobacco tax thats smaller, and I think there is a tax on rolling tobacco for cigarettes and cigars.

20. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe somewhere down the line there is a Federal tax being levied. But I pay no state tax for my French tobacco I buy from a vendor in Washington. If I bought it here where I live, I would pay only the state sales tax as I would for any product that was not something intended to be either a food or a medicine. But I can buy it cheaper from Washington than I can here. Such is life.

Tags: