1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Purity - purification of mdma (pill or powder with pictures)

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by epote, Sep 28, 2007.

1. epote

epote Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from earth
    aright, I am aware of this topic

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29652

and its excelent, but I did a more elaborate acid base extraction and wishes to share, so here goes.

mods: if you want to merge please do, im posting here so that it will get some replies by people more experienced.

the procedure is in the atached file, to big to post it straight away

any questions etc ask away, something I didnt put in the file was that the basification process was done in an ice bath. I didnt want to take the chance of loosing MDMA in the water (well wanted to minimize in any case) both time did it in an ice bath, though isnt sure that it does work.

mind you this does not completely remove active cuts, they all have very simmilar pka's and solubility properties as mdma, but it does help, swim tried the product had a much mellower, less speedy high and far less post roll crash (actually the crash was just an overwhelming sleepiness not the "feel like shit" dopamine crash it usually has)

in any case it was a fun thing to do and at the very least you will know how MUCH of anything you are taking...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  2. naatural

naatural Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    file can't be opened :( ms word for mac maybe it's not compatible?

3. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I could open it fine...you may want to put this in the file archive also.
    Nice TEK.

4. epote

epote Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from earth
    im trying to put it on the file but cant for some reason, ill give a shot tomorow again

5. C-rok

C-rok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    note for mac osx users: open in text edit

6. horizontalztripes

horizontalztripes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Is there any chance of the solvent leaving behind some kind of poisonous traces after evaporation? Just seeing as acetone is a poisonous substance, could it not potentially "poison" the MDMA? Waking up in hospital or dying from acetone poisoning after the whole venture was only done in order to minimize risk in the first place, would suck balls. Is this a risk factor?

7. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    The risk is negligible, acetone is a volatile it will change state to a vapor leaving little or no residue.

You are more at risk of being overcome by vapor or a fuel air ignition through bad ventilation then any toxicity from residual solvents.

I have repacked the Purification Tek as a modern pdf web document with support for scaling on smart phones and Android OS

Attached Files:

8. futura2012

futura2012 Banned

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Good effort for knocking this up. I can see the intention is good.

However, it needs rewriting in order for it to be usable for an average user.

The processes listed in this document are relatively simple. They could be carried out by pretty much anyone.

Unfortunately the average reader is baffled as this document is laden with unnecesary chemistry jargon.

It would be easier to follow without the pictures. Their quality is very poor.

There are also a few points in the document I picked up on:

I would question this. Based on what source?

This doesnt make sense to me.

Also you cant form large crystal shards from Racemic MDMA unless you resolve the isomers.

It can be any colour, crystal or powder this is misleading.

What is your source for these measurements?