Purity of GABA questions.

Discussion in 'GHB' started by nomorewebs, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomorewebs

nomorewebs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Many people have said that GNC's GABA is filled with other shit.

This what a close friend of mine is considering buying. He is inflicted with Asperger's syndrome, and has found relief by following a specific diet that limits his intake of certain things commonly used as fillers. The bottle lists 750mg of GABA, while under "other ingreidiants" it lists only Gelatin. Which I assume is used in the pill casing. I figured I'd ask the good people here... for obvious reasons. If it's pure enough for your uses, it should be pure enough for him.

DO NOT POST LINKS TO COMMERCIAL SITES.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2006
    1. 2/5,
      Do not link to commercial sites. Read the rules!
      Dec 21, 2006
  2. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    GABA is not regulated by the FDA in the United States, so its purity is only as good as the manufacturer's word. On the other hand, GABA is produced in huge quantities and is usually free of significant adulterants.
    What does someone with Asperger's syndrome (which is a type of autism to those who do not know) need to watch out for in their diet or is it due to medications (MAOIs?) ?

3. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    I was doing some research on this for an essay once. Im pretty sure I read that changes in diet alone can help with some symtoms of this type of condition

4. nomorewebs

nomorewebs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do believe I see something here in small letters:

Conforms to USP <2091> for weight.
    Meets USP <2040> for disintegration.

No Sugar, No Starch, No artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.

Unless I'm missing something, I believe that settles it. That also means you guys can use it too. FYI, the bottle on the website and the bottle just bought are the exact same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.