Pushed to Amphetamines again

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Beeker, May 6, 2006.

1. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I got the crud news last summer about something that sticks with you for life.. https://drugs-forum.com/threads/18208

basics are I've been forced to move off Ritalin to amphetamines as Methyphenidate is a blood clot risk for me. Now don't get me wrong, Amphetamines work much better then Ritalin did until I abused it for six months.

My worrys are that I might use it recreationally again. Twoday I took a 10mg generic and just felt wonderful and focused. Much more then Ritalin.

For a split second my mind tried to trick me into taking a half. Took about a split second for me to go get a coke and forget about.

As long as I check myself I should be okay, but when does tollarence hit?

2. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's a hard process, but its possible to begin responsibly using anything you might previously have abused. I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey last August. It cost me a lot of anxiety, cravings, and frustration, but if you keep in mind that anxiety, cravings, and frustrations are simply parts of life, you can quit.

Now you have a choice. If you decide that you don't want to take amphetamine recreationally anymore, then you can do it. But if you don't decided to do it, you can't do it. It's a matter of mind over matter, a test of will. And I think you can do it.

3. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I went and got one of those monthy organized Pill a day boxes. Mostly to make sure I don't screw up the rat poison "cure" but also to make a choice, "open the next days pills? Think about it again."

4. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    After getting all pissy about having to dump Ritalin, a substance that worked without any urges for more then 15 years (with 1 month off a year.)

Well I got to do a trial of almost every amphetamine type add meds in several forms from generic to XR.

med. story so far for Methyphenidate replacement which is solved now:

I got put on 40mg Adderall XR 1 a day. XR means you need another around 3pm which keeps you awake until 2am. They were a free prescription but I could only think a truck driver would find it useful because I dropped it when I started to see @[email protected] the the shadows off, just out of my vision after the second sunset :D

dropped that and asked for generic tablets. I was started at 2x10mg generic adderall. I felt nothing at all, like I'd sleep on it. so I call up and Iwas doubling up for 2x20mg. I felt awake but far from focused. So I went to 2x40mg for the last pills or 5 days.

I'd like to first comment on the fact that the genetic pills from 10mg and 20mg sizes had a lightly candy sugar taste and pills chewed like a flinstons vitamin. Scary marketing there. Amphetamines taste like ass so making 20mg of generic adderall taste like candy is marketing to kids for sure. Genetic Ritalin always tastes like ass even when I was on 3x20mg a day I hated the taste of a stuck pill.

after several days on 40mg generic 4 salt 2x a day I was a jittery mess. All my focus was on anxieties about why my heart was pounding and my arms and legs twitching! :p

So finally I got put on 10mg Dextro-Amphetamine and I have to say, it's now my favorate drug after pot (which I haven't smoked in days (edit:said years.. go dyslexia!) Dexadrine gives me 6-8 hours of the real deal amphetamine focus and I was saying to myself (even though I'd used a pill or two of dex in HS I had forgotten about the effects of Dexadrine.

Dextro-Amphetamine 10mg 2x a day is powerful mojo man! I've already finished the old projects left from loss of Ritalin and a fall back into ADD.

Dexadrine effects me so well I have to say it is the #1 strongest euphoric stimulant above Methamphetamine (i hear, won't touch the stuff.. afread) only because the much lighter crash.

remember I am really ADD so what I need would spin most everyone. It's like ambition and working toward goals like something as simple as cleaning the house, laundry, dishes, etc, this for some reason makes you feel good. finishing the dumbest task like I changed a hard drive on my computer, something I've done 20+ times at least in my life. Took a minute but finishing gave me a sense of being worthy of something wonderful like a medal for my work! lol!

The one noticable thing not found with any other med I've used is once you take a pill you will feel 150% alert and happy for 6-8 hours as well as functional at an amazing mental speed when your now up 29 hours. still where Adderall made me stare off and nothing else but jitter like a coffee OD.

For me (only a few weeks on the stuff so take it or leave it) Dextro Amphetamine only seems to effect the CNS above the neck. clear, pure, linear focus of the euphoric mind but only I light shimmer to the body making it low anxiety.

I had no idea there was a stimulant out there as powerful as this stuff. It's not like coke (which I tried but hated because the $$$$ and the crash.) Dexadrine's stimulant ability is different then anything I've used for ADD. When I say 10mg lasts 6-8 hours I mean it hits and you are at the same level of stimulation and focus for 6 to 8 hours. Then it fades away without any crash.. ...with a bowl and 1mg Klonopin added, never gave binging a thought.

To ruin this wonderful replacement for years of on and off Ritalin and Adderall 'cures' that sort of helped with my ADD by abusing Dexadrine would kill a perfect partnership for life improvement so don't ask me how to get it prescribed.

I had to spend the 80's from the 1st to 8th grade with pissed off teachers parents who thought my ADD and dislexia ment I was a retard, every adult yelling at me to not daydream. Until Ritalin and I became an B+, A student over night.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  5. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    hmm..

I ran out 5 days early on my prescription. (to many all night video game sessions I guess.) 20mgx2 a day in 10mg generics. No abuse beyond 24 gaming and trying to focus instead of sleep (no 40mg at once and so on.)

1) I feel extremely depressed this morning, for no reason at all. I'm not craving anything though. I don't feel like calling my Dr. for a refill or anything.

2) I feel like if I get out of bed I'll just fall over tired

3) I took a Klonopin 1mg for any mood freakouts that may occur today.

I assume this depression and lack of importance in doing simple tasks is the Dextro-Amp withdrawl and is what drives meth addicts back to the dealers? maybe?

I had a double shot espresso and a Guarana drink, I'll keep everyone informed on how long this lasts for me.

6. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    end of the day of work. The depression went away. I got 7 hours sleep last night but I feel really sleepy. more sleepy then i did way back when i abused Adderall, which is disheartning.:(

7. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Everything was put back to normal within 12 hours of sleep :)

The tool is powerful - almost like alchemical magic used to create fate. it's a powerful demon that must be watched.

careful with this one brothers and sisters. This demon is the fire and steam to an engine of fate, good or bad.

it will create a pauper, a poet, or a prince.

Peace out.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  8. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I asked the Pharmacy to change generics and they did. orange 10mg pill with break line. With the month pill box I'm having no problems..

This story had a happy ending.. wtf? Go fate!