1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - Putting it up the butt

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by Amphetarize, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Amphetarize

Amphetarize

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone tried using a syringe (without needle) to inject hash oil into their asshole and get super stoned?

Dunno if it'd even work but seems to work with some drugs...

SWIM would never do it, that'd make him gay.

2. loyo

loyo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hash oil? i don't think so. it's possible to plug lots of drugs (swim does gay stuff like that all the time) because most drugs are water soluble. hash is not, it's fat soluble. it would not work. tell whoever thought of this to make some cookies... dude. and i don't know how strong this person's oil is, but swim would NOT recommend skipping the cooking part and just taking spoonfuls of oil. trust swim, she has done that and i heard it was an awful experience.

3. andreinstein

andreinstein

Reputation Points:
    Swiy trolling, but the answer is no, it doesn't work.

4. High Flyer

High Flyer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As far as my knowledge goes, there is no possible way to anally administer cannabis.

5. kylee0206

kylee0206 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have to say it mite .cause if you were to put liquor in your ass then it would gett you supper smashed because that is the job oh the intestines to collect water

6. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    alcohol can be absorbed via rectal administration, but as far as swim knows pure thc can't. swim prefers to leave the anus as an exit route, but he is pretty sure a solution of thc and alcohol (a.k.a. - green dragon) would be absorbed rectally and yield mind-altering effects. any swimmers willing to share their experiences?

7. Jimmyyyy

Jimmyyyy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM thinks that the feeling of a liquid rushing into your butthole would feel quite disgustinggg lol.:vibes:

8. YeaXTC

YeaXTC Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry, answer is no. Weather swiy is gay or not has nothing to do with it....

Anyways.. THC isn't water soluable, which means it wouldn't absorb in the anus, as compared to things like opiates which are possible via rectal admin because of their soluability in water.

If swiy is curious as to rectal use, this thread
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22922
    is very helpful and guiding as a HOW-TO, etc etc and should answer all other questions.

xo

Jesse

9. WTF O_o

WTF O_o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Unless you could smoke it with your arse hole? I seen a video of a girl smoking a joint with her pussy before

Most definitely wouldn't get you stoned though, just be farting ganja smoke clouds

Blow back any one? lol

10. High Flyer

High Flyer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds a tad bit too kinky for me! :laugh:

However, it is very unlikely that any THC will be absorbed into the bloodstream through anal smoking.

Tags: