Question about adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by dkaid, Mar 18, 2006.

1. dkaid

dkaid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    SWIM just got 12 10mg Adderall tablets today and was excited to try them because of the effect that Adderall XR had on me a few weeks ago. I popped 2 and snorted 2. And basically nothing happened, with the XR it took 2 - 3 hours for me to feel it 100% and with these i feel absolutly nothing so i was wondering if there is a better way to take them...or a certain ammount i have to take to acheive the type of feeling i want. these are the adderall i have, also they taste like candy? the drip taste good :/ , like blueberry candy.

[​IMG]
    and heres info on them http://www.drugs.com/mtm/amphetamine_dextroamphetamine.html

2. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    chew 80 mg and then drink some water to clear your mouth. then 30 mins later (or as long as you think you need ) snort the rest or chew. xr sux and has never done a thing for swim but the non time release are very euphoric and energizing.

3. dkaid

dkaid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
  4. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah the xr come in beads and your hand and feet will feel freezing. amphetamines act as a vasoconstricter meaning your viens tighten up and bloodflow isnt as readily available to your limbs