Question about Hydromorphone.

Discussion in 'Hydromorphone' started by pinklepork, May 17, 2007.

1. pinklepork

pinklepork Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim seems to have gotten herself a whole wack of 2 mg Hydromorphone pills and was wondering, if snorted, how many of these 2 mg pills would be a good idea to start off with, keeping in mind I don't have a lot of experience with this. I don't want to overdue it at first but doesn't want to waste good pills doing too little.:confused:

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    start with 1 or 2 then wait 20-30 mins and do another if your feeling up to it,take it slow and see how it effects you first

3. pinklepork

pinklepork Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks, I had quite the enjoyable experience with 4 mg and even better after 6:snort:

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo walked in as a friend had a turkey-baster up his ass with 8mgs. of hydromorphone. It worked so well that the guy was only emBAREassed for a few minutes...

Bongo laughed his way out the door.

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have gotten to the point with hydromorphone where 16mg gets him chilling but nothing close to 60-80mg of Oxycontin. insufflation is the preferable route for SWIM as well.

SWIM enjoys the dilaudid over the OC because to him the Dilaudid is a more chill and clean high and not as foggy or fucked up as OC. I have never taken more than 30mg Hydromorphone or 80mg of OC in 24hrs and he does it maybe very 3 ddays or so on average for a while now still never rasing his dosage or rly having the need to. if 40mg of OC to start is nothing close to what I would expect, he has his alprazolam RX to help him chill for a couple weeks and get his tolerance down the little bit it has raised, possibly tapering down to chill once a week or something or not at all.

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  6. Laudaphun

Laudaphun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have only come across hydromorphone a few times and 4mg I.V. will hit hard if You is a casual user. I have never snorted or swallowed them so cannot offer any advice on that.

7. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    this is about the best advice that can be given when it comes to substances, along with doing some research and asking those who know better than you.

8. YKS

YKS Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Clown shoe has had the same exact thing happend to one time at a "locals" friends house & at first Clown shoe thought it was a sex toy until two seconds later when the bag of dil's were laid out on the table. Perhaps the only thing that was different is Clown shoe didn't leave!

9. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have a tolerance, and has just snorted 12mg of hydromorphone, and I am in a nice place. But I think 16-20mg would work best for SWIM, that would be super nod off, and perfect. But for starters You should try snorting 2-4mg, and wait a little while before going after some more.

ALSO is wondering if hydromorphone can be smoked?
    anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  10. achter

achter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Never snort hydromorphone. It is a waste. Take by mouth or use by injecting in the muscle.
    Doc

11. Pain-pal

Pain-pal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What? Taking it orally is a waste. Oral bioavailability is only 30-35%. Intranasal is 52-58%. The best way to take it is IV but if one doesn't like needles, snorting is definitely better than swallowing them. If one does use needles then IV would be better than IM. The risk of abscess is too great with IM and you won't get a rush as you will ith IV.

But since this thread is like 6 years old I guess it's a moot point anyway.

12. spiritsage

spiritsage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Try this. Prep like you're going to plug, with an oral syrings. Lay on your back so that your nasal passages are below your throat, like on the bed with head over the edge. Use the oral syringe and let it drip down...you won't waste any going down your throat if you're careful. This is definitely next best to injection- I have a high tolerance, and in addition to better pain relief I'm actually getting a little mood elevation from a single 4mg.

You're welcome...

13. Yung jizzle

Yung jizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'd start with one. Or two the after 30min to an hour see how u feel and if u font wanna do another smoke some really good weed, smoking always in tenses my opiatie high