Question about long sessions

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by ramjet, Dec 31, 2005.

1. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Being as its new years eve, I'm up for a phat party today, and I just wondered if I took a pill in say one or two hours time (2:00-3:00pm in Britain) whether, taking pills on and off (I have 8) from that point until say 4:00am (party finishes at 6:00am: Mylo, Groove Armarda and Plump DJs playing a set ;-)), I would be able to keep going, whether the come down would be unbearable, whether there are big dangers with stacking like this and whether I would loose the nice high by the time I got to the club? How long can you keep going for realistically? Can you stay relatively on the level if you space them out sufficiently or will long sessions like this simply mess you up?

Cheers

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    There are a lot of variables in SWIR's plans.
    1. Pills with what? Are they tested? If they'd contain 60 mg MDMA SWIR's plan would be a lot 'safer' then if they'd contain other substances or are high dosed. There are Mitshibishi's going around with over 200 mg MDMA ATM.
    2. Is SWIR fit? No medical deficiancy? 8 pills can be *very* though on SWIR's body and indeed give quite a rebound. If SWIR really wants to do this, SWIR needs to think about this. SWIR's putting a lot of strain on SWIR's body.
    3. Will SWIR be able to eat in these 16 hours? (fluid food off course)
    4. Will SWIR have multiple days off? Do not expect to be fully functional in the days there after.
    5. Will SWIR have 5HTP and anti-oxidants or a after party solution ready to minimize damage?
    Assuming that SWIR has MDMA tabs, dosing and time is important; while a dose of 70 - 150 mg will feel euphoric, dosing much more in the same time-range will become less euphoric and more speedy. SWIM always finds out what it is he's taking and then waits for the first dose to decline. When it declines I takes the second dose. For the third dose there is one important trick to be learned here. You know the feeling when you feel a decline and you want to take more? SWIR should Wait 15 minutes, because that is often a sign that SWIR's going to be hammered on the head.

All in all, SWIM's estimation is that 8 tabs is a lot for 16 hours and overstimulation is likely to occur. Overstimulation means becoming lethargic, most likely in an unenjoyable way. SWIR may feel like a vegetable for a while. SWIM'd either spread out the dose or decrease it. With such dosages it becomes hard to estimate which doses have and which doses have not affected SWIR yet. SWIR should try to keep track of that. But note that the same dose can affect SWIR multiple times. The sense about keeping track is that if SWIR counts doses that did not affect SWIR yet, those are certain to arrive in time. Be extremely carefull.

3. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    re: long sessions

thanks alpha, some very useful tips there! I think I will wait until he gets into the club or just before. SWIM'll probably just stick to a few drinks before hand, without overdoing it. SWIM's friend is getting the pills so they are as yet unidentified, but the source has been reliable in the past. Also, I think I'll probably limit my intake to about 3, maybe 4 at a push, and save the rest.

Where do you get 5 htp from? I tried searching for this already, but couldn't find anything specific about where to find the substance. Sounds like very useful stuff. I have dosed up on Sanatogen Gold, which contains just about every vit. and mineral you could think of. What is an anti-oxident (I'm no chemist, I have limited knowledge about these things)?

4. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    long sessions

wow, great night. I ended up necking 8 after all, starting at about half six. I didn't intend to, but I was fucked and my friend kept feeding them to me. Strangest thing though - I had hardly any come down. I just rolled in at five in the morning, smoked a fat spliff and fell fast asleep (often I find it hard to sleep) although I felt the usual disocomforts the day after (sweating, aching a bit, thirsty and sore mouth, not to mention needing a piss REALLY badly) I wasn't depressed at all. Spent the next day chilling in front of the telly with a mate, some pot and a few cans of lager and it was great.

Why do think this was? The pills were white with some kind of fancy cross shape on them. I definitely felt the effects of the first pill (came up aftyer a spliff), so they weren't duds, although they may not have been that strong. They felt pretty clean, if a bit "spacey" and ever so slightly trippier without the intense feelings of love and warmth I sometimes get (more feelings of general well being and optimism). We were pretty fucked by the end of the night. Gurning was there, but not that bad (I had chewing gum any way). Setting was great too. So why no comedown after 8 pills, when the most I've ever had before is 4? One of the eight pills was some random pink pill a guy gave out for free. Think it might have had some downers in it cos I felt really chilled afterwards.

5. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i rarely get depressed on a comedown, in fact i generally enjoy them. its all about what you do. drinking beer and smoking pot while watching tv with a mate sounds ideal. though i must say its a very long time since i did 8, and i wasnt as aware of how to enjoy comedowns back then.

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Ramjet, slap your friend from me will you. lol. You may have had a coimedown later in the week. MDMA has effect on you for several days. After this one is left low on serotonine, causing possible depression. 5HTP is usefull to do something about this depletion. Anti-Oxidants are good helping the body get rid of free radicals, the stuff you want out of your body ASAP. Where to get this? You need access to the sources forum for this. Anti-oxidants can be bought at your local phamacy. You might want to throw some more Sanatogen Gold down the hatch. Not very high dosed IMO.(<

7. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Rooibus tea has 100 times the amount of antioxidants as traditional green tea, it also tastes pretty good. Just thought i would mention it as it is a good source of anti oxidants.

8. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    this is very true. when i said i rarely experience a comedown these days, i meant only the day or so after taking it. usually about 3 or 4 days later i get the usual tuesday blues (though it generally happens wednesday or thursday)

9. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:

cheers for the tip m8, i'll deffo be checking this out. My friends will probably laugh there ass off with me and my tea next time we roll but i like to play safe when it comes to my mental health. Ive allready seen the end of the road when it comes to drugabuse and its not a place i'm going back to.