Combinations - Question about LSD and Ecstasy..

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Mesdoram14, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Mesdoram14

Mesdoram14 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently purchased 4 hits of LSD from a kid I know and I took it one night. The experience was a great disappointment. It was equivalent to one 15 mg capsule of 2C-I. I paid XXX for the 4 hits and I could have paid XXX for one capsule of 2C-I. I felt very deceived. The kid who I bought it from later told me that because I roll about 3-4 times a month that my serotonin levels were too low and thatit was the cause of me not tripping as hard asI could have. So here is my question:Couldthe serotonin levels in my brain have anyadverseeffectrelating to LSD? I never thought that something like serotonin levels would matter when taking psychedelic substances. So was the kid just straight-up ripping me off or was he right?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    he could have been right, but I doubt it. most likely it was not real lsd or was weak.
    what form were the hits in? (liquid? blotter? suger cube?)

3. Mesdoram14

Mesdoram14 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    blotter

4. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    the kid if full of crap,yeah he could be right if you were rolling 3-4 a week,but if you roll 3-4 times a month you may have slightly lower serotonin levels,but then again you may not.Itwas considered that if you use mdma once a week you will have slightly lower serotonin levels,if youre on a average diet.thats just some crap acid,4 blots should be more than enough to cross any possible crosstolerance...sadly these days you need 4 blotters just to have a medium trip[​IMG],around these parts anyway

--long story short find that kind and cut his leg off!!yeah,lets see him trying to sell shit acid to someone w only one leg!buahhhahahahahaah!(evil grin)///sorry thats alc talking outta me///

5. Mesdoram14

Mesdoram14 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks a bunch [​IMG]