1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Question about possible interactions with pharmaceuticals and 25I-NBOMe

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Jaymz, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Jaymz

Jaymz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I have a question about this substance relating to pharmacodynamics and possible interactions.

If a person were to take this substance while on prescription medications (specifically Adderall, Klonopin, and Xanax, all at fairly high doses) do you all think that the pharmaceuticals would in any way have any positive OR negative synergistic effects with the 25I-NBOMe?

I ask because a friend of mine is super experienced with hallucinogens, but has attention deficit disorder and an extremely bad case of anxiety/panic. If he goes off of these 3 medications for more than about 2 or 3 days, he will cease to be a functioning human being. He wishes to try 25I-NBOMe, and in preparation has not taken any of his prescriptions in about 24 hours. He plans to drop 1100mcg 25I-NBOMe this afternoon, but I wanted to check around on the internet for him, for safety purposes.

He has the 25I-NBOMe, he has a sitter, and he has a comfortable and relaxed area to experience it in. I asked him to hold off for a moment though, while I check for any possible interactions.

2. kumar420

kumar420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from Australia
    Personally the adderall stands out as the potentially most dangerous cross-reaction, because being an amphetamine adder all releases a lot of dopamine which might inflict some longer term damage if combined with a psychadelic
    Perhaps google some stuff on LSD and adderall interactions, adderall and 2-cx interactions
    Something might turn up on BL or another forum