Question About Sedatives after MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by EuPhOrIa89, Mar 10, 2007.

1. EuPhOrIa89

EuPhOrIa89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey swimmers! Well I am rolling and has a question to ask. When I am coming down should I take ambien??? Or from what My heard that some Norcos(CWE of course!) would be fun too. Thanks Swimmers!

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Question

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

3. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    I have never had Ambien, but generally takes his downers a when the fun of the buzz has worn off. Its relaxing and calming, and gets rid of that high strung feeling.

4. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When I am coming down of an E-high, usually just a well wrapped joint of good old Mary Jane is enough to put him right to sleep, after a good giggle or two.

Hope that helps :)