Question about Vic’s

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Mace, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Mace

Mace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swimhadhis wisdom teeth pulled recently and the doctor gavehim about 30 vicodin. They are imprinted with the emblem Watson 349.He's looked this up andhasreadthey are 5mg hydrocodone and 500mg of Acetaminophen.He was hoping some of you could tellhim how many of thesehe would have to take to get good results.He's only taken 2 at a time so far, and feel slighty good. Buthe doesnt want to take too many sohe thoughthe would get your opinions. Alsohe was wondering if there is anything else that could enhance the effect i.e weed/alcohol. Thanks in advance.

2. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got 7.5/750's for a minor surgery. Theyre great and i recommend around 20mg of hydrocodone to get a nice effect(little more if youre bigger). However the only downside is the Acetaminophen content. If you take 3000mg or more at a time it can cause severe liver damage. So I recommend keeping the dosages under 30mg in your case. If you want to take more look into a cold water extraction. You gain a tolerance quickly, so use them wisely...good luck

3. Mace

Mace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I appreciate the response man. I'll look into the extraction, and it's comforting knowing how many pills to take at a time. Thanks again.

4. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Anytime man. By the way, I've drank along with taking vicodins. Its a nice combo but take it easy cause once again thats a lot of strain on your liver. Never tried weed along with vikes though...let me know how it turns out

5. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
  6. Ninja Master

Ninja Master Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    im lathargic and stupid from 5 mg's of vicodin. my vics have 500
    mgs of acetaminophen. ive gotten spirals and loops of being
    fucked up hard core from this shit. im a total light weight, its
    from not doing drugs constantly. ive been napping hard core on
    this shit!!!! speeking of, that sounds realy good!!!! [​IMG]