Drug info - Question for you guys: Blotter with No LSD on it?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Jordi1, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Jordi1

Jordi1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have any of you ever purchased, or heard of people buying blotter that was just blotter with no chemicals on it whatsoever...and if so. How often has it happened to you, or how often do you hear about it? Any feedback would be great.

SWIM just got 20 tabs and so far 1 of them did nothing...just took 2 more. Hopefully this will do something. The blotter has no taste at all, when SWIM first ate it he was glad that it was not bitter like previous blotters he's purchased...hoping to get real acid.

I know acid is "tasteless"...but is there honestly something I should taste?

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Question for you guys

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...

Therefore thread title edited.

BTW: SWIJ sure hopes that there's nothing on that blotter, because 3 tabs of DOC (for instance) is going to be mighty uncomfortable for you

3. roserjoe

roserjoe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Question for you guys

Buy a blacklight from somewhere. They sell them at Toy shops as spy pens for a few dollars. LSD glows under the blacklight.

Here's an example of one: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When you buy your acid, you can just shine the pen light on it to see if it contains LSD, if it is, it will glow. But remember, there' alot of other chemicals that glow under a blacklight, but at least you'll know you're blotter isn't empty.

*No links to commercial sites please Roserjoe: Please READ THE RULES

1. 2/5,
      link to commercial site
      Nov 25, 2006
  4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "....but at least you'll know you're blotter isn't empty."

Right! You just ate some "Whiter Than White!" laundry detergent! Now instead of tripping - your monkey can go entertain his friends by blowing soap-bubbles!

Then the DOC kicks in...

Read: Longwave UV only shows that there MIGHT be LSD. No glow? It isn't LSD. Glow? Could be a long list of possibilities.

5. Dj mOonShiNe

Dj mOonShiNe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "Have any of you ever purchased, or heard of people buying blotter that was just blotter with no chemicals" --> yes hapend all the time when I was a kid (Tassie's like that, but i suppose all small states are)
    I think acid does have metalic taste.
    LSD degrades under heat or light so...?

6. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    of course, if someone could make the money doing it they would do it. so of course it happens. has never happened to me though, out of the 3 times he has bought.

it has always tasted bitter, both blotters and windowpanes, and it has always came on in about a half hour and left within about ten hours. so he's not sure if it was real lsd but nothing else really fits that effects curve, does it? effects were definitely similar to mushrooms and lsa. no nausea or like speedy effects. maybe sometimes you can taste the ink or something? the windowpanes tasted bitter too though, si what he told me..

anyway it's not clear from post how long ago You took the first one. if it's a hour or two it could be dox waiting to kick in, but in that case it shoudl definitely be bitter. guess You will find out...

7. Wflash

Wflash Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am all too well aware of people making a killing at big festivals etc. by selling blotters from sheets that have never been anywhere near any LSD. There will be thousands and thousands of people who've been ripped off in exactly the same way as You seems to have been.

8. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yep one of my friend encountered this, though there were many many thinks wrong with the deal before my friend lost out, most people would no have lost out in the situation my friend did, they would simply have run a mile. After promising many thing including to only buy from this gimp on pain of death, my friend got sold page 76 of an argos catalogue, sorry no only some of page 76, it was ripped into pieces though, It was just a really really really expensive way to buy ripped up argos. my advice would be- be patient, most people have regular contacts who provide legit stuff, don't come over desperate to the dodgyist gimp in the street, if you do your asking to get messed about.