Question Re: Availability of HBWR, Morning Glory

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Chunkz, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Are HBW's as easy to find as Mg's in America? eg:Like finding them at Walmart, like MG's?:crazy

2. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Re: Question

By HBW's swim means Haiwan Baby Woodrose seeds. And by MG- Morning Glories. Swim can easily find Morning glories, but not HBW's!

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Question

Title changed:

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

4. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    I have played with both, and prefers Hawaiian Baby Woodrose by far, he still has scars on his tongue from MGs :(
    However, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is harder to find, as they arrent used quite so often as garden plants, ordering them online is probably the best way to obtain them, as theyre everywhere and cheap, but if the problem is the inability to receive stange packages, you may be able to get a garden supply store to order some in for you, I have never tried this, but he thinks that if someone called arround, they may find a store with a supplier that stocks it.
    Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is a little harder to get, but worth the effort, I say his experiances where amazing.