Question regarding dosage?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by xctico, Feb 17, 2007.

1. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from costa_rica
    When using 5x salvia, what kind of dosage should be necesary to get to hyperspace if administraded through saliva [not burned] ??

2. senorsalvia

senorsalvia Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Did you mean orally taking Salvia???? Most folk find it hard to get off on the "quid method".... Might Swim suggest that a newb to salvia try the 'bridge of smoke'------------- 5X extract should work for all but the real hard head................

3. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from costa_rica
    The interesting thing about it is that's it is the way that is has been done for thousand's of years, and that the effect when chewing the salvia lasts for several hours instead of several minutes... it's just a matter of dosage. Hence the question.

4. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Quidding gives a very different high, chewing gives you a longer high but you will not get the quality of visuals. If You smokes the salvia swy will get 3-4 hours of trip condensed into 3-4 minutes of total madness. If You is looking for hyperspace swim advises smoking through a bong/pipe.

5. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from costa_rica
    Ohh ok... give her all she's got Scottie!!!

6. root_train

root_train Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    With Salvia and dosage, I would just smoke as much as possible with a fairly high extract. Some would disagree, but i think its better to smoke too much than not enough and be dissapointed.

Salvia is a very interesting drug, it may take you a few tries but hang in there! A lot of swim's trips are basically the same trip with a few variations... There have been a few deviations... I would also suggest writing down your trips, Salvia is very tricky and it can make you think you have had a trip several times that you really haven't before. It's happened to me several times, and if he wouldn't have consulted his journal of tripping (he doesnt really call it that) then he would have never known.

I am fairly resistant to the plant personally and had a tough time achieving decent effects... Overtime he has grown less resistant, which is cool... It seems like salvia's aura or effects far proceed the twenty minutes that your tripping, it is a very powerful plant!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2007