Questions for first-timers

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by JKLJKLJKL, Feb 12, 2007.

1. JKLJKLJKL

JKLJKLJKL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM and two of his friends are planning to try H in the nearish future. Now they are trying to do this as sensibly as possible, they will be buying a gram from a reliable source - someone they have bought E from before without a problem. They are going to have a house to themselves for a week and spend either the first night or the first couple of the nights doing it.

My friends and I have a few questions.
    1. what do You suggest as the best way to do it for a first time, none of them what to do it injecting because My friends and I are a bit apprehensive about this, whereas smoking and snorting they are fine with. But which will be better for him? - taking into account, ease etc, and what dosages should be used.
    2. Considering this is first time on H, how much should be used to start with, I have read 10-20mg if smoking, say each of My friends and I do that, how long after will it be till they will feel the need to "top up", or will they at all? and what is a safe number of times SWIM can top up.
    My friends and I are used to taking Pills, Coke and MDMA and have relative tolerances to those but never touched any opiates.
    3. SWIM wonders what the comedowns are like, they have the house to themselves for a few days afterwards so that they dont have to face people and life in gneral. But what are the comedowns like? Compare say to an MDMA comedown...?
    4.Finally I want to know if anything combats comedowns. SWIM read that smoking crack helps somewhere, but as he hasnt done this before he wonders whether trying that for first time as well would eb worth it. would there be much problem with SWIM using a few pills the night after H to help with the comedown or would it be best just not to touch anything till I feel better?

SWIM apprieciates all help given, and wants to make this first time enjoyable but also as safe as he can.

2. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The safest way is to smoke it on foil,if you've never done it before snorting it could kill you,as once its up there and in your bloodstream theres no regulating it or taking it back. As for dosage,put it all on the foil and stop when you've had enough to feel it. There isnt a comedown like with ecstacy or speed,but if its your first time,chances are you will puke up a few times,people dont use crack to comedown off heroin but use heroin to come down off crack. I just hope you decide afterwards its not for you and doesnt end up being the worst mistake you ever made,hate to be preachy but heroin is difficult to use recreationally and physical dependence sneaks up on you if your not careful.

3. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Foil is good but make sure to start with a tiny bit of H, like the size of a quarter of a match head. You shouldn't puke unless you do too much or are super sensative.

4. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm not sure why everyone recommends smoking it for the first time, but I would definatly say snort it. I'm assuming You is getting either white powder or brown powder. White dope shouldn't be smoked, but it's very strong, so start off snorting a bump the size of a matchhead or two. Always wait at least 20-30 minutes before doing another, as it takes about that long for the full effect.

If swiy's getting black tar, there's not much to do BUT smoke it, unless You grinds it up with something (ei sleeping pills) or dissolves in water and snorts.

It really just depends on what kind of heroin You gets. So if it's chunky brown powder, snort it. If it's fluffy white powder, snort it. If it's a white/tan rock, snort a VERY small amount, as this form is usually very pure (I doubt You will get this, as it's about 3X more $$$ than a gram of regular). If it's black tar, smoke it or turn it into brown powder by grinding. If You has a clean coffee grinder and some diphenhydramine pills (Benadryl, Dormin) this would be the preffered method.

Brown and black tar aren't very pure, so this would be the safest form to start with, as it's not very easy to OD on. If the black tar is smoked, I'd say only about a 1/4 gram per friend over a period of, say, 3 hours. It's pretty much impossible to tell a beginner exactly how much to use, as everyone's bodies are different.

5. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    As they're from the UK,the only type available is the brown base stuff from afghanistan,we cant get the mexican and colombian stuff here,and golden triangle stuff is super rare and expensive,so this will almost certainly be the type they'll be sold,and its intended for smoking on foil as you have to mix it up with citric acid to fix it. SWIM personally knows a novice who died snorting a 0.2g bag of the base stuff which is why i'd say its probably safer for a novice to smoke it.

6. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah... it's alot different in the US. The "pure" white shit can be found on any corner in the cities, pretty much. So I'm guessing swiy's getting brown powder?