"Quick Hit" salvia?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by trebulator, Feb 10, 2007.

1. trebulator

trebulator Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sorry for making my first post a topic... I understand how that can be annoying, but please forgive me. :)

SWIM's friend gave him some salvia. I don't know why she gave SWIM this salvia... but now I am unsure about smoking this.

SWIM wanted me to search the web for an answer on the extract strength or any information at all about it (the actual website says nothing about its strength), and the search has been in vain.

The thing is, he's nervous that it might be too strong for him... or not strong enough at all. He said he's experienced with using 5x extract by himself, but he's never used any other strength salvia. He'll probably try it anyway soon (I amn't very patient... :( )... but he still wants to know if theres anybody that knows the strength of this "quick hit salvia", or can even make an educated guess. It seems the website provided above is the only place to get it.

He realizes at this point that finding out is a longshot... but hell, if anybody knows, please post! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2007
  2. mouthwater

mouthwater Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I did a search for "quick hit salvia" and browsed the pages. These sources said nothing of the actual salvia concentration. I think it's impossible for SWIU to determine the potency of the extract (or whether or not it's even standardized).

You will have to try it out for him/herself. Experiment with it in a safe environment, when You is in a good mood. Take small hits to see the effects. (Also, please delete the website the product was from. If anybody knows of someone who has experimented with "quick hit" salvia, they will respond, but it's against the rules to list suppliers outside of the supplier forum (which You does not have access to). You can review the rules here).

3. trebulator

trebulator Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sorry about that... btw I can't find the edit post button anywhere, so if you can point me to the right direction I'll change it, otherwise that'd be nice if a mod could delete it for me ^_^.

BTW, I thought that website provided would fall under this statement in the rules:
    The Site may contain external links to other Internet sites for the convenience of users. The Site is not responsible for the content of these external sites, nor do we endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described therein.

Nethertheless, there was a misunderstandment on my part, so sorry about that.

SWIM already tried the "quick hit salvia" out. He said it was kind of disappointing... it was a little weaker than the 5x he's used to, and he thinks it may be a non-standardized extract. But also, he says that its been a while since he's had salvia... and since the last time he had salvia it never really hit him that hard until smoking it at often intervals (not like every 5 minutes, but like every day), and when he did that it was starting to affect him alot, like a reverse tolerance. I think the same thing could happen with the "quick hit salvia".