Quick question Please

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by Metalhead, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    if swim were to roll some little balls of resin he has in some kief would that perhaps work as a longer high instead of a short resin high. Since the crystals would be smoked or since it takes up longer to get the resin to start smoking would the crystals be burnt off while attemptin to light resin. What do you guys think. Will this get swim a normal high covering resin in kief.
    Btw swim dosent mind smoking resin, and he does not have any bud to smoke his kief with

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sounds like a good idea, but only if You intends to smoke it using the hot knife technique, any other method seems like a waste of both the kief and resin... search for the hot knife tek if you dont know what it is.

3. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Although it isnt as pleasant as smoking the herb itself, I have smoked many a resin packed bowls in his time and it works just fine. So rolling it in kief or sprinkling it should only work to get someone even more stoned. Resin burns just as bud does, its just already been burnt up a bit so the temp needs to work up a second or so (but this doesnt mean that the kief wont be burnt and inhaled instantly, equaling a nicely toasted swim)...

So pretty much what this post is saying is, as long as swiMH begins inhaling when he begins roasting the resin ball, there should be no loss of the goods, and swimH should achieve this "normal high", if not better. peace...

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I kind of thought as well herbal. Just some agreement before I do it.