Effects - rage and cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by wizzkid, Jan 28, 2007.

1. wizzkid

wizzkid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried many different drugs before mainly MDMA, Speed and LSD an has felt nothing but love towards others. I have also tried coke on two other occasions but hardly felt anything.
    The other night started with swim and a load of friends down there local pub getting very drunk and just having a good time. When they kicked swim and friends out at closing time one of my friends wanted to go home so I said I will go back with him. on the way back they bumped into some blokes snorting coke in a phone box. swim chatted for a bit then they offered swim and friend a line each which they snorted these six inch lines. Swim and friend felt great and we chatted none stop all the way home smoking loads of fags. when friend left swim and went in swim carried on walking home which was only five mins away. Two chavs shouted abuse at swim but swim carried on walking and ended up home. At this time I was shouting and ranting to swims younger brother how he was going to kill these bastards and threatened to knock his brother out when he wouldn't let him take a knife out. So swim stormed out on the search for these chavs. Five chavs where standing at the bottom of the street and I wasn't sure if it was them so he walked past them to see what would happen. surly anofe one stopped swim and started going on how he was going to batter swim so swim hit him and moved on to hit another two until the fourth hit swim and I remember nothing from that point on. I am a skinny little runt who has never got really angry before and despises violence but the complete and utter rage took complete control over swim and I am a bit scared how out of control he went and what he was prepared to do to get them back. Also I feel very lucky to be alive now as who knows who else those five chavs could of been.
    Swim swears never to do coke again but also wonders if anyone else has ever had rage control them whilst on coke.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Sure, I have on occasion. Any drug that increases both dopamine and norepinephrine also sometimes causes anger, rage, irritability or impatience. Cocaine is notorious for this, but even Wellbutrin (antidepressant & dopamine reuptake inhibitor) has this effect.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    While swia agrees with nicaine, chavs can be very annoying and some of them seem to thrive on making peoples lives a misery. Never be afraid to stand up for yourself thou or just laugh at them then if they are irrated and begin to follow you, walk to the nearest dark place or alley way and go nuts on them like swia does. Its even funnier when they run off crying.

Not all chaves are bad, but swia knows where your coming from .. ;)

4. wizzkid

wizzkid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swims glad I didn't back down and stood my ground but its just that I had no control what so ever and would of stabbed them if it wasn't for swims brother which is a scary thought. Does anyone think that the alcohol could of played a part, not at getting angry but the lack of common sense and lack of restrain as even though i felt sober i did drink allot that night.

I have invited some of his closes friends around to play pool and just chill for the night listening to some good music and even though I said he wouldn't touch it again the environment is just to tempting to try it again.

5. theunlovedlover

theunlovedlover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think that speed generally produces more rage than snow but snow does amplify feelings and emotion