Opinions - RC effects

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by themadreason, Feb 26, 2004.

1. themadreason

themadreason Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am very interested in reaserch chems and was wondering if anyone had any bad healthexpirience with 2C-I. I love tripping, but hate being tweaked.How much of a stim is it? Any racingheart or sleeplessness? Do you have any negative mental effects like hangovers? I am also intersted in 2C-E, any infowill be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  2. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There is definitely a body load with 2C-I, but it comes and goes throughout the trip, and often times it can be enjoyable. Many describe the feeling to be like butterflies, but it can be a much more stronger feeling with dosages of 16+mg. I didn't notice an abnormally rapid heartbeat at all. I did have troubles sleeping;if I did sleep that night, which I am not sure of, it definitely wasn't great. A horrible headache accompanied my comedown at about hour 7, and that lasted for about 14 hours--through half of the next day. The next night, I was very tired. These are only my experiences, though, but most people say they can sleep fine and the hangover is minimal to none.

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    All I have to say is DO NOT DO AMT!!! It has the most worse hang over/come down...put it this way, when comming down a close friend called me ozzy osbourne....also I was mentally off for almost a month. I had panic attacks (which i have never had before) and sever depression...not cool.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Many 2CT's give a headache like an elephant sits on your head for 10 hours. I did not find out why and when this happens as most of the times it's great, but once in a while....... ahh that damn elephant.

5. themadreason

themadreason Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks for the info. Can you tell that it has any long term detrimental effects on cognition? What would you reccomend as a good dose? I have done very moderate amounts of shrooms and LSA (because black market shit from mexico rules the underground around here.I could get coke or any other hard drug known to man and *decent* weed is $35 an ounce, but LSD/Dmt/Mescaline is nowhere to be found) and have smoked enough weed to see gnomes popping out of the pavement in front of my car which atthatpoint was made of sqwirming livingpaper mache... i shit you not. My friends head was amarble statuesilloueted out the windowaganst thefirery red sunset as leaned into the wind insisting he was a dog. One of the craziest f**king nights of my life. 4 dudes, ??? number of blunts, ~ 2oz of weed, and a long hazy car ride to an unknown town to watch my highschool team play a football game I will never remember. But I diverge. Other then that I have never really overdone a psycadelic enough to get lost in it. But I would like to get a good feel of the drug and its effects without it getting on top of me.