Opinions - rc most like LSD ?

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by djad05, Jul 13, 2004.

1. djad05

djad05 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I need some help from you guys!! I am looking for a chem that is simular in your experience to lsd. I have read tons and tons of trip reprts and they all mention lsd in them but I am looking for a substance that is as close as possible to lsd. The lack of lsd around my town has sent me on a mission to find a substance that is very simular to lsd. I am not into trying morning glories, roswood or anything like that. Also, mushrooms are plentiful around here but that is not the kind of trip I am looking for. I am looking for a full blown audio and visual experience. Please let me know about your guys's favorites and also give me your suggestions on which ones are the most simular to a lsd trip.

Thanks for your help..........JD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  2. thadj

thadj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would go with shrooms, if you do have access to those, I think the experience will be closest to an acid trip.

But why search for something close to acid? Do you like the acid experience that much? I mean there's lots of other beautiful tools out there, all with their own enchanting character.

3. dsfkjjk

dsfkjjk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    go with 25 mg or maybe more of 5-meo-dipt... its illegal but .... i personally cant tell the different between 5meodipt and lsd

mod edit potentially dangerous dosage advice- keep reading...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  4. Blowmonkey

Blowmonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    *WTF? You're giving an unknown person advice on what and how much to take..? Do you know that the dosage you gave out was about 20 mg too high for a first time..? Maybe*YOU have responded well to 25 mg of 5-MeO-DiPT, but that's not to say that someone else will have a good time on 25 mg. They may show an allergic reaction, they might be super-sensitive to the stuff, they might experience nasty physical symptoms on such a dose, etc..

Will you please not EVER give out such incredible stupid advice again..?

Djad, if you're going for 5-MeO-DiPT, then please don't start off with fucking 25 m or more.

Edited by: Woodman.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    A beginners dose for DIPT is about 25 mg, for 5-meo-dipt it is 6 mg. 5-meo-dipt can give a heavy body load. There is a world of difference between 5-meo-dipt and LSD.

6. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yeah, I personally think it's nothing like LSD except for visusals. You get a heavy body load, and it's a very hard to move around and have fun in my experience..

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Personally I recomend 2c-e (for me, 16-20mg is a very good dose similar to lsd.)

However with the recent raid of the research chems, bevery careful where you get it from.

8. smartbee

smartbee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o from The Netherlands
    Try Savinorin A, dosage to smoke 100 mcg, duration about 1 hour.

9. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i would also personally recommend 4 ho-dipt if you can get a a hold of it,cause in thikal shulgin states it is similar to lsd in its rapid onset of effects,and it is a very potent hallucinogen at the right does.aco-dipt is suppoed to be a stabler analouge of 4 ho-dipt,and its quiteinteresting too.

10. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    5 meo dipt is foxy right. if it is, the 1st time i tried it was at 20mg and i thought it was kind of weak compared to the same dose of 2c-i. maybe i have a high tolerance. in fact my second time i did between 40 and 50mg, i didn't like foxy that much. if you want to do something fun but scarry as hell at the same time try 45mg of 2c-i. but i dont recommend anyone do it unless they krazy. and if youwant to get as close as you can to dieing without actually dieingtry 140mg.

11. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have tried 5-MEO-DIPT in doses between 10 mg and 60 mg.

I thougt it kind of sucked until i reached a level of 33 mg. It was like a whole different drug, psychedelic as hell and reminded me very much of LSD. LOTS of visuals. I have had some problems controlling my body when taking over 50 mg, and at 60 mg i felt kind of poisoned.. but man i love 5-MEO-DIPT!!

12. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What pancho says about dying I find very interesting.

My experience at 22mgs (I am very dose sensitive when it comes to most things) also made me feel so heavy in terms of body load, and a few hours later it did feel a bit like physical death. During and after a sexual experience whilse still on the drug, It felt like my body was turning inside out. hard to describe, but my partner felt this death-like thing too.

13. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    I personally thought i was stuck in a time warp thing and that i would never be able to get out when i took too much 2c-i. 40mg is my max from now on. i find that exciting because you dont know whats goin to happen.

14. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Personally I liked 10mg of 2c-e up the nose even better than acid. The visuals were amazing and it hit within 5 mins. That being said it's dangerous and really painful to do it that way, probably not a good idea.

peace,

D.