1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - RC similar to Ketamine?

Discussion in 'Dissociative RC's' started by silvrmoos, Mar 29, 2004.

1. silvrmoos

silvrmoos

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone know of a RC that is similar to ketamine?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
  2. kitchkinet

kitchkinet

Reputation Points:
    DPT and methylone have both been compared to ketamine...

3. ibbjamin

ibbjamin

Reputation Points:
    although I am not fond of it, DXM reminds me of being in a k-hole for hours. K is much more enjoyable, though.

4. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mk-801 good luck working with it though a dose is in ug's i think

5. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    corcidiand is horrible for ur body and can kill u tek stuff with only dxm as the active integredent

6. x2stpsfrmnowher

x2stpsfrmnowher

Reputation Points:
    coriricidan is very very dangerous to use. They also contain Chlorpheniramine Maleate which can be fatal if used in high enough doses, and for some people this may be as low as 8 corries. Now back to the topic RC's in the tryptamine and phenethylamine groups are not dissociative classes of drugs. DXM on the other hand is a dissociative drug much like ketamine. MK-801 is also a dissociative drug like ketamine.The thing is with MK-801 is that you need to know what isomer you have. the (-)mk-801 isomer is about twice as strong as PCP, so a standard dose would be about 5mg, (+)mk-801 is .5mg as it is twenty times as strong as PCP.

7. Demon

Demon

Reputation Points:
    I think you can compare DXM and DMT with Ketamine, but a high dose of Ketamine will litterally let you see the light and experience great things during a few hours..

8. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a k hole only last about an hour there are after effects but never longer then and hour for me and my friends at least.

9. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I would also say that DXM is comparable to ketamine. DXM is less fun though, if you ask me.

10. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I would also say DXM and MK-801.

11. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    If some researchvendor would get round to asking for some to be synthed, the real gem would be 2-phenyl-2-ethylaminocyclohexanone (ketamine is 2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-methylaminocyclohexanone). It would be about 4x the potency of ketamine, but with a fairly similar pharmacological profile (and not illegal in countries that don't have that annoying analogue act type legislation).

From what I've read of MK-801, it's not that much like ketamine and lasts for ages (and isn't that pleasant)

12. ObeyCamp

ObeyCamp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The closest out there to ketamine right now is almost certainly 2-Fluoro-Deschloroketamine, AKA 2F-DCK or 2F-Ketamine. It's basically identical to ketamine except for one difference (I'll come back to that in a moment.) I don't know if we're supposed to discuss vendors here but it can be found relatively easily if you know how to work Google. So 2F-DCK is basically identical to real ketamine in effects and dosage, but that one big difference is that 2F-Ket takes substantially longer to kick in (at least 15-20 minutes by insufflation and sometimes 40 minutes by ingestion, but I wouldn't recommend ingestion.) This variation in come-up time can lead people to think they haven't taken enough or to think it's bunk ketamine leading them to redose, and then they've taken far more than they intended and yeah. They say the best ROA for 2F-Ket is sublingual but I haven't tried that method yet. It's reportedly very difficult to hole properly on 2F-Ket though, requiring multiple hundreds of milligrams insufflated over the course of a couple hours for one Reddit user who wrote a report about setting out to hole on it. He succeeded but it didn't sound worth it to me.

2F-DCK is not scheduled in the US and since ketamine is a schedule III drug technically it shouldn't fall under the Federal Analogue Act, however, 2F-DCK is 2-Fl-2'-Oxo-PCM so if they 'reeeally' wanted to get you, they could theoretically consider it an analogue of PCE or PCP, both schedule I drugs. I bought it anyway (from a clearnet vendor) and had it shipped to me here in the US in September of 2016 with absolutely no issues.

13. Cykelrat

Cykelrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2F-Ketamine is very popular here in Sweden, maybe because it's not banned.
    Reports tells its more dose sensitive then regular ketamin, but not as euphoric and "clean".
    Users type that you have to grind the stones into a very
    fine powder and gently pull it up in the nose.