rc’s and drug test’s

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by adzket, Aug 27, 2005.

1. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    does any one know if any off the differant rc's show uo on drug tests ether moth swabs or urin tests? i am just askin as i am some times drug tested as i am a recovering h addict and if i get found with some types of drugs in my system i would get into alot of problems and taken off my perscription ect..

2. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Most Research Chemicals would not be likely to show up on urine test. Methylone would probably test positive for MDMA or amphetamines.

There could be a small risk that any phenethylamine might trigger a positive for amphetamines, but I have never heard of any real world cases of this.

Any psychedellic amphetamine might trigger a positive for general amphetamines.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has seen friends who are anti-amphetimines test positive for amphetimines after using certain phenethylmines.

4. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:

Thats important information. Do you remember what some of these phenethylamines were? Maybe you should send an e-mail to Errowid about this, they might find it useful in their drug test vaults.

5. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I has had several d-tests given to him by his po in the last several months and had used rc's within several days (2 maybe) before a couple based on erowids reports that they weren't (most) tested for. Luckily if he were to tets pos. for amph. he would just reinform this [email protected]#$% of a po that he was on adderall and neaturally would have a pos. for amph. luckily I hasn't had to inform the po of this and all has been well. In any order I don't think these would be in your system more than 2-3 days if they were tested for.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
  7. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    all, phens? like 2cx's will test as amphts? good thing I was already on legally prescribed amphts. i'll tell him he just better stay away from anything that will test positive for methamphts like you listed above nanobrain. I do believe that mosts tests pick up x as methampht. rather than e exclusively. In either case though I think these subs are out of a healthy system in 2-3 days right? swim's p.o. drops 3 sticks into the cup of pee while they visit and have small talk. he assumes they are probably for pot, coke, and meth. the top 3 things to test for but he never asks. the tests are done in 3-5 minutes. the p.o. actually shakes the sticks out on the carpeted floor of his office when he pulls them out of the cup. real classy and professionaldude.

8. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    consider 2cp. it has all the characteristics of DOEt just differently configured. the propyl being on the far end, rather than as an adjunct to the ring. the ethyl being that adjunct.

my nipples look like milkduds.