RC’s + DXM

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by jrock0069, Apr 29, 2005.

1. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I havent tried any RC's yet but I am deciding on which one I want to get. I was just wondering if anyone has mixed any RC's with DXM. If you have then I would really like to kown what your experience was like. If you haven't tried a combo, what mix do you think will be good?

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    i would strongly advise against mixing DXM with phens or trypts for the reasons of confounded and potentially dangerous pharmacokinetics.

but then again, i would advise against DXM anyway.

3. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it doesn't seem like dxm with rc's would be that great of an idea being that both things tend to speed up your heart beat. It's probably not a problem unless you have too much though. I think dxm with any of the 2c's would be fun. It would definitely makes something like 2ci a lot more fun and would probably get really crazy with 2ce or t7.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^dangerous advice, do not give such unless you have basis to.

DXM and MDMA are specifically contraindicated, by extension, same i believe would apply to the 2C class. please correct me if i am mistaken.Edited by: nanobrain

5. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is 4-ho-mipt similar to shrooms? I have mixed dex with nearly every street drug (lsd, shrooms, x, pcp, k, crack, coke, salvia) and I haven't found a mix I haven't been pleased with yet. I have yet to try any rc and from what I've read about them, I don't think any of them will get me to the level I aim to achieve on their own. I appreciate your guys' input on the health risks but if I cared about those, I wouldn't use drugs in the first place. Having experienced death once, let me assure all of you it's nothing to fear. Do you guys know of any other combo that might be fun?

6. GoaM

GoaM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm. I took 600mg of dex after eating 15mg of 2ci twice in one day. I was trippping for like 14hours then ate the dex on the second comedown. WOW!!!. Fantastic CEVS. I fell in love with a Many-Eyed Alien, and marveled at the exquisite visuals. Went really well with psytrance. [​IMG]

7. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    no phens with dxm (dxm + amphetaminic or "xtc like" compounds= risk of brain damage)....but I guess trypts are ok

8. Ephemerides

Ephemerides Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so two of my friends tried dxm and 2c-i. One friend weighs about
    110 pounds, took 600mg of dextromethophan polystyrex(delsym aka time
    release dxm), and when that was coming down took 20mg of 2c-i. He's
    never had close to a trip that hard. All night no one could talk to
    him. All he could do was yell "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON" and run
    around out in the yard up and down the driveway. The floor was moving
    in a huge wave type pattern and other hallucinations also occured. He's
    had a catscan done and there's no signs of brain damage.

My other friends took about 200mg dxm from a zicam bottle(each method
    of dxm ingestion creates different effects). And also 20mg of 2c-i. The
    chemicals canceled eachother out mechanically almost. And created a new
    feeling. Very euphoric, especially with music. But he was malnurished
    and the sensory input of a computer screen would make his brain hurt.

DXM + 2c-x = bad combo

9. greg888

greg888 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM one time took 200mg of dxm followed by 15mg of 4-ho-dipt an
    hour later. He found it to be much stronger than expected but very
    enjoyable. The best he can describe it as is a 4-ho-dipt trip but in a very
    dreamy sort of state. He spent most of the trip in the dark listening to
    music on his computer. Simple tasks like changing a song or smoking
    some weed were very confusing for him but he still accomplished them.
    CEV were incredible and probably the best part of the trip. He also
    smoked dmt and took a couple nitrous hits, both of which obviously
    greatly intensified the trip and caused some extremelly powerful CEV and
    OEV. He enjoyed the trip immensly but isn't sure if its something he
    would ever actually like to repeat. If you do decide to do this combo be
    very careful with your doses. My friend who did this weighs 200lbs and
    would consider 200mg of dxm a very light dose and one time 20mg of 4-
    ho-dipt produced almost no effects, but this combo was extremelly
    powerful. If he wasnt as experienced as he was it could have easily
    turned bad. Be careful, his good experience doesn't mean this is a safe
    combo

10. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  11. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Research chemicals (RCs) and DXM synergy?

I have a friend who's been wondering about this combo. He has got 4-acetoxy-DiPT and DXM... and he wants to combine those two, all in low dosis ofcourse. Now his questions where: 1. Is this safe? 2. Is it worthwhile? 3. has anyone tried dxm with these kind of RC's?

12. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Back in the days when SWIM still had the time for DXM, SWIM liked bumping a small amount of DPT at the peak. Tryptamines (except for the maoi varieties) should be reasonably safe, except for the potential of really out of control synergy. Any phens, amphetamines, or narcotics all can be extremely dangerous, since you run the risk of serotonin syndrome, hypertension, and lord knows what else, and in the case of narcotics, an overdose. Overall, DXM is best tasted on its own.

SNAPPER

13. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've combined dxm with both 2c-i and 5-meo-amt and not only survived, but had very pleasurable experiences. Perhaps it has had negative effects that will be noticed years from now, but I'll only know when I get there. I happen to have a very high dxm tolerance (which is why I only use it once in a blue moon these days) due to using dex for about three years, and using heavily for one year...My memory's not what it used to be, but it's difficult to ascertain which long-term effects are attributed to what. I don't think I'd recommend combining Research Chemicals with dxm to anyone who doesn't have a very high tolerance to dxm...and I wouldn't suggest doing it regularly. Whenever I've combined these chemicals in the past I've halved the usual dosage of the Research Chemical and taken it with 300mg of dxm (which is a virtually ineffective dose for myself). I've found the stimulation associated with 2c-i and 5-meo-amt to be very unpleasurable, but for some reason the dxm makes it a much more mellow and introspective experience and it also increases the OEV's significantly. I've used these combinations at least 20X and have never had a bad experience, although I have had bad experiences on the rc's when used alone which is why I like the combination. However, I would never recommend doing a combo without having a few experiences with both chemicals used alone. Also, I never use rcs without having some benzodiazipines around to calm me down if the the stimulation is too much...

14. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Whatever happened to the good old days when people used to just drop a tab of acid? More and more I'm hearing of how people need to have benzos around every time they trip, and people doing insane drug combinations that can (and do) boggle the mind. Kids no longer appreciate the effects of already powerful psychedelic drugs. No, they need to combine it with every street drug and pill they find in their cabinet to "get them to the level I aim to achieve"(jrocks quote).

15. bewilderment

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think it's smart to have benzos around whether you're doing potentially dangerous combinations or not because the fact is that no matter how many times you have a given reaction to a certain substance there's always a possibility that something different may happen at any given time. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking precautions. I don't ever take the benzodiazipines just for the sake of combining a drug with everything I have available. I usually don't have to take the sedative but it gives me peace of mind that I can if I really feel that I need to.

16. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think that if you want to fuck something up in your brain then DXM and a variety of Research Chemicals in combination sounds like an excellent idea. three cheers for lesions! hip hip... hooray

17. bewilderment

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm curious, does anyone here know of any scientific articles documenting lesions caused in the human brain due to dxm abuse? As far as I know, it's only been documented in lab animals. Is there any new evidence I haven't stumbled upon yet? I realize that it's highly probable that dxm can cause a great deal of damage when used in extreme excess, but that's true with most drugs. I'm wondering just how damaging dextromethorphan is in comparison with the other myriad drugs which have been shown to cause brain damage.

18. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    assume real scientific data with regards to actual physical proof of brain damage from DXM use in humans specifically is going to be hard to come by. the reason being that drugging a human to death and then dissecting their brain to see exactly what it did is not only unethical but it is actually highly illegal... and you wouldnt have it to easy for finding volunteers i dont think.

SO since illegal things are just so damn fun most of the time... ill do the study... any volunteers? come on death by dxm for science... dont pretend it doesnt sound like fun.

disclaimer for the above post: the poster has no intent of commiting any acts incongruent with current local legislation in theirs or anyones location. this is a hypothetical humorous account and is not intended to diagnose treat or cure anything that may be loosely interpreted as a disease or disorderby any government of any country

actually come to think of it to if you were to go and sift through some autopsy reports from dxm overdose deaths or deaths due to dxm intoxication(read: stupidity or suicide) i am sure you could find the data you were looking for if the medical professionals who made the report were thorough at all in documenting any possible abnormalities found in the brain of the subject of the report.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  19. bewilderment

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, but I'm not really referring to the damage caused by lethal doses. I believe the lethal dose for dxm is around 3,000mg and varies according to the person's weight. I've never really heard of anyone coming anywhere close to this sort of dose when taking dxm recreationally because a dose of even a third of the fatal dose will probably cause someone to black out unless they have some ungodly tolerance. People overdosing from dxm, that is just dxm and not other chemicals dangerous in and of themselves, is extremely rare. I haven't found any detailed autopsy reports and most of the reports of death "involving" (that is, it doesn't note dxm as the sole cause) dxm are from sketchy little news articles which don't really sound like the author knew what he or she was talking about. I'm still looking though...

20. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it seems like you underestimate dxm users. I has watched horrified as an acquaintance took 2.4 grams of pure dxm... he said it was fun but maybe a little too long... also another friend of swims has taken a dose of 1.7 grams and was overwhelmed yet undisturbed and was able to go back to sleep after a bit (yes this person dosed that much and then went to sleep a couple minutes later). these are not individuals that i would even consider necessarily hardcore as far as dexers... the standard dose of dxm swim generally encounters seems to be about a gram (roughly 800mg - 1200 mg). no it doesnt seem like it is safe or smart of even probably fun... this is why swim discourages such behavior and does not partake in dxm much anymore (last dose was last year and it was around 200mg combination with dyoxylamine, and 2 mg lorazepam) good fun. not to repeat... just a bad drug for swim... although that time was actually pleasant... no want to have anymore I think... never wass good with swim from the first time at 480 mg when I was 16.