1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - Rc's for weight loss / appetite suppression?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by ayemsea, Dec 30, 2017.

1. ayemsea

ayemsea Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Europe
    I'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine. He's not a member of the forum.

My buddy is trying to lose weight. Can anyone recommend a research chemical that suppresses appetite as much as possible?

I already told him about ECA stacking, but he doesn't want to take any stimulants (if possible) due to him wanting to take GBL at the same time.

He said he wants to remove all feelings of hunger if possible.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

2. Name goes here

Name goes here Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts
    Trying to do this is extremely dangerous. While appetite suppression is a massive industry, taking mystery chemicals that have no real testing can lead to long term health issues. Amphetamine type rcs have had an appetite suppression side effect but they don't shut off the brains demand to eat.

You need to look at a life style change and maybe professional guidance to loose weight. Some chemicals can be used to help drop pounds but not by themselves. Not eating will lead to a ton of health issues including organ damage.
    Flat out, don't try this.

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Imperial Wizzard Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany, Federal Republic of
    Losing weight is an important health issue nowadays and I believe that it's very dangerous to play guinea pig for largely untested chemicals.
    Some amphetamine-type RCs can suppress appetite, but trying that is far from safe and cannot be advised to.

@Name goes here has it right - a general change in lifestyle, eating healthily fresh cooked food, moving outside in the fresh air, hiking, working oiut ( to a certain extent) and possible even taking a professional diet assistant into it would be a sensible way to go.

BBW

4. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Your looking for 3-FPM and the other Phenmetrazine analogues. They do wonders for weight lose not to mention they are quite enjoyable.

"In clinical use, phenmetrazine produces less nervousness, hyperexcitability, euphoriaand insomnia than drugs of the amphetamine family. It tends not to increase heart rate as much as other stimulants. Due to the relative lack of side effects, one study found it well tolerated in children. In a study of the effectiveness on weight loss between phenmetrazine and dextroamphetamine, phenmetrazine was found to be slightly more effective."

Of course with all stimulants come risks of hypertension and all that other nastiness.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  5. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please take responsibility for your own actions. If you really do have a friend, have them make an account and do their own research.

There are a ton of threads on stimulant induced weight loss and they all say the same things. It's dangerous, short term at best, and you will totally pile it all back on when you stop.

6. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Research chemicals never are pure meaning you're taking unwanted compounds and other impurities. Some RCs i would never take and i even turned down free drugs alot of times because the product looked too shady. I even bought stuff from vendors which i tossed in the bin because its always cut with god knows what.

If you do not eat for a long time your appetite completely disappears. First 2 days are hungry 3th day you get less and less hungry. I also noticed the same thing when i eat vegetables only for a few weeks.

Out of all the things you can try i would recommend nicotine gum. It's cheap, legal and sometimes the high can be pretty good if you hit the right dose.