Drug info - RC’s on Blotter

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Pinkavvy, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    has anyone else come across any of the 2c-?'s in blotter paper? a friend of mine came across some at the burning man festival

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  2. PoisonBoyfriend

PoisonBoyfriend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There have been rumors about this on another forum. The problem is, none of the 2C's are potent enough to fit anywhere near a decent dose on a blotter. The most you could get is probably 5mg of these substancse to fit on a standard blotter. Whereas it takes more like 15mg of most of them for a decent trip (for most people).

Did you friend try one? I'd be interested to see if it was actually a 2C, just very weak, or if maybe it was 5-MeO-AMT or DOB or something potent. My guess would be, they're just really weak.

3. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    he had got a couple sheets of each the superman blotters and the spiderman blotters. the supermans were 5mg of 2c-i on each tab (they recomended 2-4 depending on dose, and were walking around with the shulgan books to let everybody see it.) the spidermans were 2c-e and had 4mg on each square and they were recomending 3-5 hits.

however, it wasn't normal blotter paper .. more like two peices of blotter paper glued back to back (the prevent the crystal chemicals from scraping off, said them.)

So ... my questions are ... has anybody else come across these or similar?

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I've seen 'mescaline' blotters going around. Green very thick paper as pinkavy described.

5. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive read on another forum someone giving a tutorial on howto make blotters out of 2ci and 5meodipt, seemed to make sense but just to much work, atleast for me.

6. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    have been in contact with ficticious person from the festival and here how it was done -

take your 2c-i or 2c-e and dissolve into 151 proof rum. 2c-e dissolved easier then 2c-i does. you then set the paper on a measured level surface foil and allow the liquid to spread evenly across the paper and it will crstalize on the paper. using a nontoxic glue, glue the second paper to the crystalized back. the paper should be actual blotter with stamps already lined up.

well this is a crude explaination, but you get the point.

it is very important that the surfaced used is measured to be completely level.

7. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    5-meo-amt will only require a few mgs, and I have read elsewhere that is has been passed off as "the real thing" (i.e. acid).

I think that 5 tabs of 2c-e (20mg) would be WAY too much for many who have never experienced the substance before, especially in a festival setting.

Any "mescaline" blotter is almost certainly a different substance ans mescaline is only active at many times the dose you could possibly lock in a blotter. Check Erowid for dosages :) .