re-occuring weird experience

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by darley, Jul 12, 2004.

1. darley

darley Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could do with some advise, i took extacy just before christmas, 2nd time used it &1st time was amazing, this time however i was with people who use e regularly & i ended up back at their's, 2 lads 1 girl, given a spliff as i used to smoke a fair bit... got monged, drifting sub-consciously in & out.

Noticed the others acting strange around me, talking loudly about rubbish when they cld see me trying to get myself together and then going silent just tapping hands & feet to the music when i was monging again... i cldnt figure out what was happening around me & became edgy, then they started to say random words like'fuking strange' etc.. this went on possibly a hr or longer& i knew they were messing with my head because i was battered but at the time didnt feel sure enough to speak out.

I did manage to later voice that i wanted to leave & got a taxi home, slept it off still feeling puzzled. Next day constant phone calls off the girl to check i was ok, replied using txt sayingi thought she was dark & didnt want to speak.Her & her boyfriend,who r on the fringe of my group of friends (who do not use drugs)then told everyone i'd justgotvery paranoid & completely deniedthe cruelty they'd put me thru. Whats worse is now because of this i cant smoke because iget paranoia &start to believe everyone around me, even those i trust are manipualting me.

I've tried to be breif when i'm writing this as its such a long & complicated story but i hope someone out there gets the jist & can reassure me i'm not going crazy.. did they mess me up? has anyone else suffered from a similar experience? pls help.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Darley, you are not going crazy, but you've got to realise that when you get so waisted, reality is no stable factor anymore. Your comprehension of what is going on is failing by definition. Although I do not know what happened it seems very likely that you where having a paranoid experience caused by these drugs. Especially because you are experiencing the same when you smoke. The fact that the girl contacted you to find out how you are, indicates honesty and worry over you. Many people here will have simular experiences like you or know people who have. I know several people who experienced it. Most of them did so after a period of intense use of various drugs or after a long period of cannabis use . Use the search engine to search the cannabis forum for more experiences. The good thing about a chemical induced negative state of mind is that it is temporary. The way I would counteract is to take extra care for your physical health andavoiding all drugs for some months.

So to make a long story short: no you are not crazy and I do not think they messed you up. B well.

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Sounds like they tried to freak you out. That sucks. Just get over it and if you freak out from taking drugs, stop taking them.

4. darley

darley Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks alfa, think i'll stay off cannabis for a bit.I knowmy experiences since have been due to paranoia although i still cant stop them from happening.The night i tookexstacy tho i know foul play took place.. things felt reallynice until i gotvery monged, they all sat round me & i could here them clearly.. at one point the ringleader explained to his girlfriend what the chemicals in my brain were doing to enable them to do this to me, this bit of normal conversation brought me round & i said 'you ba5tards' he said 'how did it feel' & i said as ifyou were reading my mind.. then they'd start being weird again & i slipped back.. almost like into a trance or as if i was being hypnotised. I'm sure this sounds like madness but i want to know if its possible.. i'm especially interested to here from exstacy users as i've heard stories that groups purposely go round raves & freak out vunerable people that have overdone the drugs.

5. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    man u say ur gettin paranoia but youre smokin bad stuff my friend...i know in usa now quality geaurenteed because its illegal... just try to get hasj...morrocen hasj iz bezt..itll cost ya a bitt but no paranoia no stone perfect high

6. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Only party with friends you really know and trust- people who would try to help you if you went on a bad trip, not increase your paranoia. If they were really messing with you when you were high, that's messed up. Don't party with them again if you're sure that's what happened.

Anyone encouraging someone to have a bad trip needs their head examined.

7. darley

darley Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks all.. learnt my lesson now, i was still experimenting & they're regular users, know the ladi was withcld be shady at times.. his cousin said he's always trying to get her in a mess.Never heard of morrocen hasj in the uk pimpjuice.. i'll be sure to try some if i do tho, this aint gona beat me...

8. Dj_chill

Dj_chill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    same kind of thing happened to me, you gotta realise its the drugs tho...paranoia is the thing that fucks u up..no one else....unless they are sincerly twisted...in that case what goes round comes round( and bites you on the arse!) Take care doll x