1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

reading drug test results

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by DaveC426913, Nov 26, 2006.

1. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 11, 2006
    I've just performed this home test:

Here are the results:

The instructions for interpretation are a bit brief.

So, this saying:

NO morphine, opiates
    NO amphetamines
    YES methamphetamines
    YES (borderline) cocaine
    YES pot

He admits having done coke somewhat regularly until a week ago, so that result is unsurprising right? It will show positive with long-term heavy use.

He admits to having pot, no trouble there.

But the methamphetamines surprised even him. I'm guessing that's what the coke was cut with. Even he knows he's getting low-grade stuff. (Though if it were cut into the coke, why is it showing up so strongly, whereas the coke isn't quite so strong?)

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2006
  2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Feb 18, 2004
    from U.K.
    From Erowid

...is one place to start. Also, if the cut is heavily in favour of amfetamine, then there is a chance that it would indeed show up more prominently than cocaine.
  3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor Supporter

Reputation Points:
    Jul 13, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    The link you posted is commercial in nature and is a source for drug testing equipment. I don't think that is allowed under the rules, so it would be advisible for you to copy and paste the pertinent information from the site and remove the link Dave. Just a heads up.