1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Anal use - Rectal Administration of opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by kritikal, Mar 23, 2006.

1. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Although there seems to be alot of stigma accosiated with this route of administration I tried it the other day.

The drug of choice was Oxycodone. I had tried Oral and insufflating this chemical each with good results.

SWIM must say though that Rectal Administration is by far the best. It is relatively quick to kick in, with an onset between Oral and Snorting. The high achieved from this method however is as strong as Snorting with a rush equal to it andthe duration of oral.

It sure is funny thinking about somebody shoving something up there ass. However I am very open to all routes besides IM or IV. If you do not have a problem with this route and are not Homophobic this route is highly suggested!

2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    115 y/o from U.S.A.
    So, just to clarify your post; you're saying that taking drugs and shoving them up your ass is a "good" thing?

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I am still standing by his firm belief after watching someone vomit in his car after rectally administering 40 mg oxycontin that shoving drugs up ones ass is probably not a good thing. it may be more economically viable, better intensity, and longer duration, but I do not exactly relish the idea of either having too strong of an experience, or realizing where exactly those delicious pills are residing in one's body after such an administration route. to each his/her own, though.

4. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    From My experiences although uncomfortable while administering it is much better, I have had no nausea whatsoever or any problems at all for that matter.

It is far better than snorting as only the compound is absorbed by the membranes while filler still resides and comes out next time you use the toilet :)

5. r-evolution

r-evolution Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my expierience is that trectal administration has about the same bioavailability as snorting, but a lower peak, that means that thre drug is absorbed into the body slower and that means that for newbies theres less of a chance of overdosing. and uit has absolutely nothing to do with nausea. someone who shoves some drug upp his ass and pukes from that would have surely puked, too, if he'd snorted or even mainlined it.

6. psitryp

psitryp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM happens to know that rectal administration is considered rather unpredictable. The bioavailability of a substance when administered this way tend to fluctuate quite a bit if one compares to oral administration.
    However this is almost certainly the case when snorting medium-large amounts of powder also so SWIM guess the two has the same disadvantage in the somewhat uncertain absorption.

Now if I had to pick one of them he would definitely pick the rectal route as he despise putting things up the nose and then feel the stuff dripping down the throat, bluerg. I have also noticed that he gets less nausea and a higher peak compared to the oral route. The risk for overdose is probably the same as for the snorting route.

Just start low people.

7. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    In terms of side effects it is definently the most comfortable. I have never really experienced nausea from opiates though.

The good thing about rectal administration over oral is that you can have a good meal prior, and still get the expected effect.

As for consistency, I have found it equal none the less. Rectal administration is a good way to slowly bring you to the desired high if wanted.
    As it is an aqeous solution you go bit by bit and the Onset is relatively quick.

Usually after taking a bump and feeling that burn then the drip you kinda think, "No way am i doing that again". Rectal is painless although the administration is slightly uncomfortable.

8. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I would still pick snorting, theres nothing like picking multicolored boogers the next day! and besides you can always rub off the coating if its ms or oxy contin.

9. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Oxynorm in Australia, Capsule 10mg + 40mg filler. As Easy for either.

10. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    kritcakal the reason you didnt get nausia is beacuse you where doing Oxycodone, which is vicodin i belive and you probably had a low dosage(1-2pills) depending on how large a barrel you used. forthesevenlakes was talking about a much larger dose of a stronger drug (40 oxycontin) that induced the nausia.

11. kingkenny

kingkenny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Unless I'm very much mistaken Oxycontin and oxycodone are the same thing, whereas Vicodin is Hydrocodone.

12. bonghed

bonghed Banned

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    It is a positive thig you are open minded. personaaly i prefer IV though

lol "wood"man In some cases i say it is.

13. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    kingkenny - you are correct. oxycodone is the active ingredient in the name brand medication called oxycontin .... and hydrocodone is the active ingredient in the name brand medication Vicodin.

14. BlackCook

BlackCook Newbie

Reputation Points:
    rectal administration of opiates is the way for old and very young people, because its very easy to dose and the sideeffects are not that high, thats right.
    the bioavailibility also is very good, thats right.
    Most people just dont like it to take rectal pharmaceuticals because everybody learns that that "area" is a "bad" area...

Psychology...

Like the old inkas (or were it the aztecs?): They put hoses in there asses and let their "beer" get in this way... so they were drunk very fast and did not have so much sideeffects...

Everybody like he likes I say... :)

15. Euphorical

Euphorical Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have only recently started doing this because of a cold he has preventing good absorbsion from his perferred ROA snorting. He has actually considerred continueing this because of the little amount needed resulting from such a high BA. Although he is nervous what his anus will look like like after weeks of abuse :p. Faces of meth and buttholes of oxy lmaoo.

16. LoveNwar

LoveNwar

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Damn... this whole anal using of drugs just sounds too "sexualy nasty" for me. I just can't picture it, lol. i don't know what you people really enjoy about it: the drug itself... or the procedure? ;) lol.
    Sorry, i'm just being a joker, not trying to be offensive.

17. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How about both the drug and the procedure? :)
    Look up the post I wrote years ago about wine enemas.

So I spoke to my buddy Swip about opiates and rectal administration and he let me know that it was always fun. Be it a wine enema, a opium tea enema, or simply a plug of molly, various opiates, etc.

Swip does recomend however not just "shoving a pill in your ass."
    If you can not get the pure chemical, in this case the active ingredient is oxy-codone, then see if you can do an extract of the pill to get a more pure product.
    Swip once got codeine pills and did a cold water extraction. (look it up.) And then took the "extract" and added it to a small ammount of warm water and used a douche adminstrator (rather then a big enema bag) and squirted it in.... held it until was very high, and then swip released the excess fluids into the toilet.

Fun stuff it sounds like.

18. meth_latex_catsuit_doll

meth_latex_catsuit_doll Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Why rectal?

It's fun,
    It's ass play,
    It's enema play,
    It's kinky,

... with the added advantage of also being safe and efficient BOA.

A butt Plug with that?

It's a personal choice.

19. LostControl

LostControl Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Have done oral, rectal, and nasal - and nasal still wins for speed of onset of action. Also, I can do it in my car, in a public bathroom, at work, etc. without all the paraphernalia that you'd need for rectal. However, once oxyOC goes away and we're left with only OPs here in Canada (although they'll be called NEO here), I can definately see doing rectal with the oxy IRs we have here, as they have a ton of filler in them, and are no fun to inhale.

20. Lex_Talioniz

Lex_Talioniz Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Rectal is good but any history of bowel issues (IBS) etc. can drastically affect its usefulness. Certain things like morphine I'd rather risk it over the poor B.A. but I had loads of oxycodone and tramadol so was content to try snorting it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014