Combinations - Rectal MDMA and oral GHB

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sklander, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I took 2.5 grams of GHB about two hours ago and was feeling fantastic from the effects, then he remembered that he had some MDMA stored and he had a free night.

I injected 120MG MDMA into his rectum twenty minutes ago and he is experiencing the best euphoria from a tab or any combination of drugs he has ever felt.

SWIM wanted to make this aware to all you fellow SWIMMERS out there: injecting drugs into your rectum is MUCH safer than injecting any drug into your vein. Please read this and be aware: http://helpingaddicts.net/uyb.htm

Be safe and Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  2. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Re: Best euphoria ever... Information and Safety

ghb/gbl with mdma intensifies the effect. a very surprised swim found this out the other day. he was quite shocked by his behaviour when he woke up the morning after.. I has never tried that route of administration tho :D

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic

SWIM HIGHLY suggests it. While the roll may not last as long it is much better and much more intense... SWIM loves doing this...

4. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

GHB/GBL is also very good to take when coming down off Ecstasy. If I was craving more E, she would take some GBL and it would stop her cravings for E and almost take her back to the peak of it sometimes, and then the comedown off E wasn't depressing at all I found.