Rectal yopo snuff insertion??

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by tip, Feb 23, 2007.

1. tip

tip Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I have been snuffing yopo for the last week with very spectacular results but the pain and agony and damage to my nose is becoming intolerable to the point of ceasing use permanently. :hoover: Some times the pain is shooting all through My skull and tears are consistent for 30 minutes pain slowly decreases thought the day. :eek:
    This does not happen all the time but it seems to happen without warning possibly the congestion and sensitivity at the moment of snuffing, sometimes seems to make everything just go horribly wrong. :( SWIM came across a site mentioning rectal insertion of certain substances and came up with the idea.
    Anyone else tried something like this??? Would it be safe??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Neosapien

Neosapien Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Does swim want pain and agony and damage to his ass?

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    The main concern is if the substance is a mucus membrane irritant or not. If the substance is an irritant You asshole is gonna hate life.

4. tip

tip Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Didn’t work, noticed slight conscious changes but could have been swims imagination.
    As for the physical side effects no different from consuming a few chili dogs the night before.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
    1. 4/5,
      Well, thanks for trying.
      Feb 7, 2008
  5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The native people of the Orinoco basin (Amazon) are known for having Virola blown up there ass. Perhaps it requires a partner? Sounds like quite a party!

6. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Doesn't the 5-MeO-DMT get metabolized before reaching the brain. I read DMT is inactive rectally, so maybe the same stands for the 5-MeO-DMT in Yopo.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Then explain why Richard Evan Schultes was shown bird-bone huffers for rectal use with Yopo during trips he made to the Amazon to gather just this sort of data for Harvard? One would think that the native people's there would know what they were doing.

8. mouthwater

mouthwater Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, I amn't sure we are talking about (x)-DMT here. As Jonathan Ott states in "Pharmanopo-Psychonautics: Human Intranasal, Sublingual, Intrarectal, Pulmonary, and oral Pharmacology of Bufotenine":
    I posted more about the contents of bufotenine, n,n-DMT, and 5-MeO-DMT in the "Yopo - Anadenanthera colubrina Basics" thread, if You is interested.

So, assuming that SWIT is talking about the Anadenanthera genus when s/he is speaking of yopo, s/he is probably taking bufotenin(e) up the bum. This is what Ott has to say about the subject:
    If You knows of any other papers that are good, comprehensive studies on the Anadenanthera genus or the effects of bufotenin(e) on human subjects that *aren't* schizophrenic or prison inmates (which probably don't have the best set/setting established before use), please share them with SWIM via this thread or via PM.

Do other you's think it's safe to conclude that yopo users are experiencing the effects of bufotenin(e)? If this is the case, perhaps some of the "yopo" trip reports on this forum should be shared with erowid. If this thread doesn't receive much activity, I will post this question in its own thread a little later.