Red Dawn and legal marijuanas???

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by ilikes2party, Jan 3, 2004.

1. ilikes2party

ilikes2party Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim loves weed because it makes him real frisky but he hates buying it because it's illegal. He bought 1oz/ of Hawaiian herbal bud online and it did nothing... a big fat waste of $. He bought some Salvia divinorum too and it's the shit!! but makes his allergies act up for some reason and he gets a sinus infections from it. Has anybody tried red dawn (the "legal herbal ecstasy") which is sold online at most smoke shops i think? Does it work? Or has anybody tried any online "legal marijuana" that actually works?
    My looking for something like weed that will make him really horny...thanks = )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have never heard of any legal bud that works. Try krotom, but most places only sell fake krotom

3. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Don't buy online.

It's totally unsafe. You're either gonna get busted or ripped off.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Red Dawn (AKA Trip2night) has the following ingredients: Ma Huang, Guarana, 5-HTP, Bioperine, Indian Bromine, Cinnamon, Cola Nut, Niacin and Fo Ti."

I don't know how much of each, so it's hard to say how effective it is. Lots of herbal xtc products are made at low cost with low dosage. But if the active ingredients are dosed high enough, you can expect a stimulating effect for about 4-6 hours, with warm body sensations, increased blood flow to your skin and a hazy sight.
    If you do decide to take this product, take some vitamin b6 with it, as this allows the 5-htp to convert to serotonine, which will give you an euphoric/happy feeling.
    If you really want a good buzz, try to find either Liquid E or explore XS. I know they are good. You can find them at many online stores. The major ingredients of these products will be banned in the US by April.

Forget about herbal weed, it's all bogus and bullshit.

Try Salvia from a different source. If your salvia was an extract, it may be impure. Salvia is an irritant by nature, but shouldn't give you sinus infection.

5. ilikes2party

ilikes2party Newbie

Reputation Points:
    All right thanks for your help Alfa!! Swim will try this and be sure to purchase those before they are illegal to purchase in the u.s.
    He will probably try Salvia leaves instead and instead of smoking it He will try to roll a quid. Maybe this will work better...He does love the effects of Salvia divinorum . . . very nice = ) p.s. to Woodman, how can u get caught or busted by ordering legal stuff off the net...I thought it was legal what I am doing??

6. Koby.

Koby. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let's not bump old threads guys come on...