Drug info - Red Dawn & trip2night

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Guest, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I seriously doubt that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2006
  2. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never been one to look into herbal drugs that are legal, but I read in a past forum that this Red Dawn shit is just as good. I don't see how that's possible, but am looking for people who could fill me in.

3. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have read a bunch of post's by someone within the forum who for some odd reason seems to be trying to push the idea that the herbal supplament red dawn / bliss is better than rolls. It seems odd to me that a herbal thing could mimic a chemical but to be fair ive never taken red dawn. My question is this though, is it possible that someone has infiltrated our forum and is trying to advertise products available from an online store they host? Or something along those lines, while im on the topic do you guys think there are cops in our online community as well? not that Im worried just curious, but if my suspicious about the red dawn peddleris correct, well that is just shitty. [​IMG]

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Where do u see these posts of the person advertising? Remember the rule on the site is No blatent advertising. If someone is relating their experiences to the drug then that's ok, but they cant be saying "hey come check out this drug it's better then rolls buy it here www.buymydrug.com " or something like that. "Infiltrating" the site is easy, sign up and spam your ass off. The new forum software will help us with this though.

As far as cops in the community, i say if there is let them be here, have fun, because another rule is not to incriminate yourself. Also everything posted here is hypothetical [​IMG], so it should be ok.

I'll look around and see what i can find from this advertiser. Thanks for the heads.

Muirner

5. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Red Dawn -
    100% Legal Natural Herbal Ingredients: Bitter Orange, Guarana, 5-HTP, Bioperine, Indian Bromine, Cinnamon, Cola-Nut, Niacin, Fo-Ti.

A lot of online 'Trip Reports' suggest this works incredibly well, closed eye visuals etc. This seems strange as most of the ingredients are your standard weight loss / herbal X combination, other than 'Indian Bromine' which I am not familar with, so I did a google search on it. All I really found was links to sites selling the product (sound familar?).

Is anyone familar with Indian Bromine?

Many of the online trip reports speculate the active ingredient may be DXM, which is unlisted. Apparently when the manufacturers where questioned they said it used to contain DXM, but no longer does.

6. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Red Dawn

I tried Red Dawn yesterday and was blown away. The following is what he experienced:

Listed ingredients are as follows: 100% Legal Natural Herbal Ingredients: Synephine, Guarana, 5-HTP, Bioperine, Indian Bromine, Cinnamon, Cola-Nut, Niacin, Fo-Ti.

I have heard rumour that these pills may contain DXM, so he opened a capsule. It was semi full with a fine brown powder. This tasted bitter, but not nearly as strong or terrible as say BZP.

He then tested some of the powder with his Marquis test. He noted no colour change, but he did notice a fine smoke or mist rising from the mix. (A DXM like substace should turn grey and bubble)

Swim dropped 2 capsules. Come on was approx 3/4 hr later and very smooth, but kept getting stronger and stronger until it got very hard to hold conversation. Swim then felt mild nausea similar to poppy tea and vomited.
    This was the end of the nausea but the trip was too intence for swim. He found commumication very difficult and walking felt weird as if his legs were longer than usual.
    From here the trip mellowed out some and I found the rest of the evening very enjoyable. Highly euphoric. No hallucinations but long distance vision was hazy. My pupils were dilated far more than he has ever noticed on any other substance, not that he always looks.
    No empathy or feelings of understanding or insight, just euphoric waves.
    Not much stimulation was felt until later in the night.
    Total experience lasted over 10 hours when I went to bed.
    No comedown whatsoever.
    I have never tried DXM, the closest drug I could liken the experience to would be a strong New Zealand Piperazine blend pill, but without the negative side effects or visuals.
    I am definetly keen to try Red Dawn again, but will only take one pill next time, maybey with some ginger to help with initial nausea.

7. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Indian Bromine

Well the mystery psychedelic ingredient appears to be Indian Bromine:

The only result for 'Indian Bromine' I can find on a Google search is as follows:

Indian Bromine (Liquid)
    Physical appearance : Liquid
    Color - Dark Red
    Fuming, Highly Corrosive,
    Hazardous having strong
    Pungent odor

Specification:
    Bromine by weight : 99.8 % min
    Chloride as C1 by weight : 0.3 % Max
    Non-volatile matter : 0.015 % Max
    Density : 3.1396 at 15 Deg. C.

Uses:
    Dyes & Dyestuff Industries
    Organic Bromide
    Inorganic Bromide
    Pesticides/Insecticides

Anyone have any ideas if there are any other 'Indian Bromines' in existance?

Could Bromine poisoning produce a psychedelic effect? Perhaps with Synephrine to keep one together?

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bromides were commonly used as anti-depressants/tranquilizers some years back. Hence the expression: "So and so is a real bromide." - meaning a very dull, uninteresting person. Bromides were not commonly known to cause euphoria though.

If this material does contain bromides, it could cause brominism with extended use. Look that up in google, etc. Regards synergism - I haven't a clue.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The packadging also lists [SIZE=-1]Wild Amazon berry extract or variations of this vague description. The Indian bromine is not found anywhere on the net. It seems like utter BS. When the producing/marketing company is asked for more info they do not give out info. I do not find this strange as the above suggest the presence of a secret ingredient which might quickly be banned otherwise. Many users of Red Dawn suggest DXM is in there. They suggest this from both taste and experience.
    None of the other ingredients can be responsible for the effects mentioned.

10. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Interesting. Swim gave his other 2 pills to friends to try. Both consumed the pills in combination with alcohol and reported falling asleap for a couple of hours before awaking up to very trippy state of conciousness. Both also vomited but were overall impressed with the experience;)

The wild Amazon berry is not listed on swims packaging but he has seen it listed online.

Could a chemical have been added to prevent the Marquis test from detecting DXM? I have never noticed the Marquis to smoke before.

11. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Possible yes. It may be another substance.

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The falling asleep, vomiting, and waking in a "trippy" state reeks of DXM. In that DXM is usually supplied as a hydroBROMIDE salt - perhaps this is the missing link to their ingredients.

13. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    It certainly wouldn't be the first time for an "herbal" combo sold online, and surely not the last either.

14. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Maybe their DXM originates from India. Hence the Indian Bromine.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That's a good guess! Want to have some fun - at these idiot's expense? Send them an email asking them how much they're paying for their DXM from India. Sign it: Agent Orange.

16. philliyxx

philliyxx Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Re: Red Dawn

I love Red Dawn... I started using red dawn (liquid form, capfull dosages) about a year ago and use it about every three months. The flavor is Fruit Punch, it smells nice but taste extremely horrible. I can't even drink fruit punch now...The feeling it produces in me have never been a "sleepy" state, nor have I vomited(all of my friends have though) I have always been energetic, wanting to walk or do some physical activity, and anything I do I seem to have the best time of my life doing, such as the simple task of jumping rope. Everything become super intense and very exciting. Although I have never had trouble speaking literally, I have had trouble using the same accent. I will change between Irish, British, Australian and so on. Also I seem to talk like a child and whine making my voice shift from deeper to higher. Your eyes also feel "wider" and become dialated.

There are usually about Five Periods during a "Journey" on Red Dawn. (Created from a years usuage between five people)
    1.) Sick Period
    2.) Weird Period
    3.) Active Period
    4.) Trip Period
    5.) Reflect Period

*Any period can be interupted at times depending on mood of others around you. Also I seem to be very susceptible to any idea or suggestion anyone may offer which starts or ends a period usually (Ex. If someone says it makes them itch, I will immediatley itch.)

The first period The Sick Period, I myself have never experienced. Each one of my friends (five) have all gotten sick and have thrown up within the first hour. Usually stomach cramps began about 20 min into the process after the caps. If they stop then your good to go to the next period. If not then Nausua starts. Rapid sweating and spinning also follow. There will be 1 massive throw up and some dry hiving. "The worst moment of your life" quote my friend then starts. For about 10 seconds you feel like pure shit. The next you are perfectly normal and CONTINUE the trip.

Now that your past the Sick Period you can continue to the Wierd Period. Hard to explain but you can notice a difference, something physically different in your body and mind. Your thoughts began to rapidly flow together and your vision changes, some objects blur and some seem brighter and more colorful. This period usually last about 30 min. It's quite enjoyable and very good that it follows the sick period.

The next period starts to engage you a little more, and you enter the Active Period You want to multitask or be active as possible. Walk, run, swim, climb, you name it you will want to do it, no matter how far or how long. I have walked 3 hours straight, and hiked a few miles on this period with enhancements(will explain later). During your active state a euphoric mood takes place and you seem to be in heaven with no care at all.

Once well into your active period two things can occur. One you will either Trip which will lead to amazement or paranoia. Now your in your Trip Period. (Although I have never fully entered this period, I have seen friends act like they are tigers, and run on all fours, think they are rock climbing, and even see butterflys.) The amazement part of the Trip Period I can only describe as you figureing out what life is about or you seem to discover hidden secrets and mysteries of life and the world and go into a stupor state of awe. I seem to use metaphors and similes very often and relate personal experinces to music, tv, video games, etc. In reality though you don't learn anything you just fool yourself to a large extent. (My friend tossed a stick, a regular stick to my other friend and he thought it was a fish jumping out of the water, except we were in the middle of the woods.) You also can see certain objects as creatures or people very easily, and your imagination wanders greatly, this will lead to the state of paranoia trip. You might see something scary like a little creepy girl when it may only be a for sale sign infront of a house. You can start hearing noises and convincing your self of anything, which is part of the susceptibility. The other option you can go to when your in your active period well into your trip period is to meet people. Any interaction with anyone. You will just want to talk and talk. I usually tend to go this way instead of the paranoia.

Finally after you achieve each period you can move to the Reflect Period, which usually follows in the chronological order listed ;unless the atmosphere changes dramatically. The Reflect Period is a simple period where you enter a relaxed state usually triggered by soft and tranquil music. You just reflect on life or your day and or your current trip. This is always positive and never negative. By this time I usually pass out but some people can't or won't and continue each step until it wears off.

Enhancements- Other herbs or alcohol that boosts the effect and potency of
    Red Dawn. Example- Alcohol multiplies the cap dosage potency by 2. So each cap full you take is really like taking two.(This can mess you up fast.) Example- Marijuana or Tobacco helps calm the stomach in the sick period making each person skip it completely about 90% of the time. Also makes the Europhoric mood last longer and hit harder, and faster.

Stack Theory- One theory I have is that each capful will stay in your system for up to 12 hours and will stack onto each other 1/2 capfull after one hour. Say you take 6 capfulls to start, wait an hour, and take two more, 6 divided by 1/2=4. So for the 2 new caps you take really react like you taking 4 so now after 1 hour you take 8 and are really at 10. This can dramatically change the reaction your body experiences and the stages that occur.

My Process:

I usually start with 6 capfulls at at time, wait one hour and see how I feel. If my vision starts to act weird and my head feels funny, usually happiness will follow. Now I either smoke something and it only boosts the feelings. I then tend to think about complicated subjects as time and space and zone out. After the zone out period of about an hour, the active period begins this is the most enjoyable period for me. I try to stay in this period the longest and usually last for about 1 to 2 hours. Depending on how hard the active period hits I will take a few more capfulls. I usually reach eight capfulls a trip. This seems perfect, even though I have gone to 10 at a time and around 18 throughout the entire day. I go through all the processes at extreme levels.

I usually just save it for special occasions and holidays. Everytime I have consumed red dawn something really exciting or really good has happened to me, this is probably why I enjoy it so much but limit myself for months at a time because it is very addictive and I know pretty harmful.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  17. philliyxx

philliyxx Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.

Sorry for double post but the Trip period and Active period often switch order each trip. Also I have never had a horrible come down or feel slobby the next day, but feel great. My friend on the other hand still feels it the next day and seems to have a hang over. Any Questions?

18. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

something tells me if SWIM were to try this hed scream out "wolverines!" and go hunt down some commies.

19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Not to mention the anal sex with a blow-up Ronald Reagan doll.

20. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

You guys have lost me there . . .

Just thought I,d add, the morning after my experience of Red Dawn above he felt a strong desire / craving for more. In fact this craving was far stronger than I has experienced with any other drug, especially from just trying it once.

Also, I believe this product is far too strong to be considered safe, unlisted synthetic ingredients or not, when consuming a product marketed as a legal herbal energizer / xtc, one would not expect the product to blow their head off, especially not when sticking to the recomended dosage.