Red feet?

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Red_Baran, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My first experance with GBL, I did around 4ml of and My feet are bright red and they kind of feel like needles from time to time

has anyone ever had this problam with GBL or GHB?

2. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    No and I has used lots of gbl. Like 24/7 for months.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Red Baran~ It sounds like you are having blood circulation problems, swim recomends you stop using GHB, and seek a doctors advice and/or care. Does it happen when you are on large ammounts of alcohol?

4. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I dont drink alchol I had a little problam with drinking.

I used some dob the other day and swims feet were numb feeling, wonder if it started there and the G just makes it worse

5. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That makes sense. I can tell you that g definately effects circulation to the extremeties. The withdrawal from it is charachterized by cold/sweating hands/feet as it's most predominant and physically noticeable symptom. For some reason after cessation your body keeps blood closer to the heart. This can be noticable after a single dose to a small degree and excessively after a long run is discontinued. Hopefully it isn't anything serious and will completely subside given time after g has worn off. Did it happen again or was it a fluke?

6. Amenselah

Amenselah Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i been using G since 1998..24/7 and I do get dry skin, numbness in the tip of the fingers of the left hand..etc..and so on..